Chapter 10

Keep voting guysss!!!
I need your support
Lots of love.

"Harry??? Will you please tell me where are we going I am curious now!", I said in complete bewilderment, I think I dont know him properly now.

"just pack your bag with your necessary stuff you want from this place and than we are going", he said as he sat on the sofa.

"but tell me where so that I can pack accordingly!",

"so its a yes that you are going with me?", he smiled

Oh god I am dying for this smile. His smile is soo contagious.

"ofcourseee you idiot!! How dare you think that I will reject you!", I smiled, we actually talk like a couple but we never felt it that way till now.

"and plzz babe get your passport along too!", he said while I was going in my room to pack but suddenly I turned around,
"did you just called me babe?",
I am shocked deeply shocked, he finally said that, oh god.

He stood from his place and get to me, "why are you so shocked? I always wanted to call you that........ Babe!", he said in my ear and kissed my cheeks which just turned red.

"but why passport?", I raised my eyebrows at him.

"because we are running awayyyyyyyyyy!!!", he screamed in happiness just like you have given a baby girl a new doll.

"for real!", I am shocked completely shocked, did he just said that we are running away or I am hearing things.

"of course! Now hurry we have flight by 2pm todayyyyy!", he screamed and helped me pack my stuff.

We spent almost 3 hours in packing my stuff, it means he already packed all his stuff last night. We made our way to the airport, in complete excitement that we are running away. I cant believe we are in our 20's yet we are acting like teenagers, filled with excitement, thrill and fun to enjoy this life. We borded our plane  and settled in our seats and took a breath.

"but where are we going now!! We are in so much hustle that I forget to ask you about it!", I said as I turned off my phone.

"to London!", he said with a cheeky smile.
"whattt!!! What about your job? My job? Your parents your family?? How can yo_____", I was continuously speaking without taking a breath as he placed his finger on my lips to shut me.

"calm down! Don't you trust me anymore. I have solved every thing before you even blink your eyes over the issue so breathe bcz we are now going to start our new life together forever!", he said as he cupped my face in his soft hands, and placed a warm kiss on my forehead.

" I cant believe this is the harry I used to help against his father and now he is all strong and seems well settled to me, and you did all this over a night ", I smirked at him but deep down I am feeling proud of him.

We slept all time in our flight and after 6 hours of flight, our plane finally landed in the London.we took a taxi and Harry gave him the address without telling me anything. And within 40 minutes the taxi stopped in front of a big villa, yes a huge villa.

I was dumbfounded by  seeing such a huge, beautiful and spectacular house, that my eyes got out of my sockets, "H!! Whats this house?", I said as I pointed my finger at the house.

"its our house! Call it home!", he said as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"come on lets get inside", he said and we walked into our new house, a new start. I walked like an insane girl in whole house looking every thing every spot, oh gosh!! This is not just a house its my heaven.

Oh let me show you the place :)

Hope you guys are doing well and loving the story ❤️.