Chapter 3

(Edited chapter)

So basically, I don't even know how, but this chapter had a problem with the media I added. The media's just disappeared when I published this part earlier. So I unpublished the part and edited this again! Hope you forgive me :)

The moment I stepped outside I saw him standing in front of his house on his phone. I walked towards him.

"Hi."

"Oh, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go!"

We both went on a taxi to the nearby amusement park.

At the park

"Wah, so many interesting rides!! What are we waiting for?! Let's goooo!!!"

I laughed his childish behavior. Although he looks like a grown up, he's still a baby!

After two hours, we were finally done with the rides we wanted to ride on.

"Let's eat something now! I'm soooo hungry!"

"Haha, okay. Let's go."

We went to a nearby restaurant.

After ordering our food he said,

"I'll be going to the washroom."

"Oh okay!"

I was waiting while looking at the people around me. Suddenly his phone on the table buzzed.

Of course I didn't check it, it's his personal phone.

But it kept buzzing. A lots of messages was being sent. So I thought it was urgent and decided to text them about him.

 So I thought it was urgent and decided to text them about him

I got curious by the previous messages and scrolled up a bit.

New girlfriend? Does that mean...

"Aerum?"

"Y-you have received a lot of texts. I thought it was urgent that's wh-"

Before I could even finish, he took his phone quickly from my hand and read the messages.

"Umm...Aerum, please don't tell your mom about this."

I realized what he meant. So....he already has a girlfriend.....

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Really?"

"I promise, I won't say anything to her."

"Thank you so much Aerum, I'm lucky to have a good friend like you."

He focused on his phone and started to type something which I think is to text her back.

I sadly smiled. I remembered those times when he used to call me his best friend. Now be doesn't even consider me as his best friend.

After a while the order arrived and we ate in silence.

"Um...Aerum?"

"Y-yeah?"

"So... As you promised--"

"I'll keep my promise, don't worry!"

I reassured him with a smile.

"Now that you know about her, I can share more with you. After all you're my only female friend here."

"S-sure.. ..You can share if there's something."

Not gonna lie, I was actually curious about his girlfriend.

"So um... she's...Louisa right?