Ch2. Backup in Need

(ahhhhh i am too bored so imma try to write, good luck to me?)(this is from another day, i wanna ask y'all what ships you want besides oihina, do tell me hehe.)

"Yo Goshiki, we need some backup. Are you up for the challenge?" Kunimi said with a tad of arrogance in his voice. He might not like Goshiki but they certainly needed the help.
"Oi Kunimi, we went to the same training arena, didn't we?" Goshiki said while having a smirk, " I would have said no if we weren't you but you still annoy me..."
Oikawa was visibly annoyed, he hated Shiratorizawa's leader yet needed help from them. He knew Ushijima would've told him to join them yet again. And that is why he came prepared.
"Oikawa? Why are you here?" Tendou asked with a sarcastic confused look.
"ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ ᵘᵖ" Oikawa whispered so quiet that even Kunimi couldn't hear.
"What did you say?" Tendou asked with an actual confused look.
"I said ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴜᴘ!" Oikawa whisper yelled so only the Aoba Johsai members to hear.
"We are here to team up." Kindaichi said with an annoyed expression.
"Oh, really?" Tendou said with a joking expression, he knew that Aoba Johsai was caught but didn't expect that they needed that much help.
"I am willing to help them out Tendou." someone said within the shadows.
"Who's there huh?" Kyoutani said being very pissed, his boyfriend was captured and he wanted to get violent.
"Don't talk to our boss like that!" Shirabu said visibly angry at him.
The people could feel the tension between them due to Yahaba previously dating Shirabu but Shirabu broke up with him because they were sort of enemies in their workplace.
"Stop fighting, we are helping them." Ushijima who was behind the shadow said yet again.
"Ushiwaka, I might want to team up for the time being, but I am not joining your crew." Oikawa said knowing that Ushijima would have said his signature line.
"You still should've come to Shiratorizawa anyway." Ushijima said calmly.
"Nyah!!" Oikawa threw his shoe at him but missed due to him walking to the side, "Hmph, I won't miss next time!!"
"Anyways we must talk about the plan now, right boss?" Semi said ignoring the previous conversations.
"You don't need to call me boss Semi but yes we do need to talk." Ushijima said while Tendou mimicked him in the background, "Stop doing that Tendou." Ushijima said looking back at him.
"We need to break in to the prison to find our crew back especially since we will definitely get targeted by the police during these times." Kindaichi said while looking at the others. He knew they could break them out if it was only Karasuno's police force patrolling around.

But it wasn't only Seijou who needed to find backup. Karasuno was finding backup as well.
"Yamamoto!" Tanaka yelled, " Did you hear about us catching THE SEIJOH?!"
"I sure did, and I am mighty impressed," Yamamoto answered, "But didn't you lose the leader of that place?"
"That is why we are here, to ask for you guys to back us up. That is if you are willing to?" Daichi added, they really needed the help cause they knew Oikawa would definitely want to get his companions back, especially Iwaizumi.
"Of course we could help, right Kenma?" Kuroo asked the brain of the Nekoma team. He didn't want to disobey the brain of the team especially since Shrimpy-Chan was there.
"Sure, we could definitely help Shoyo." Kenma answered while looking at his switch. He was too bored of all this boring talk but heard Shoyo's name and decided to help them.
"Gwah, thank you Kenma-san!" Shoyo answered with a big smile on his face. The little boy's smile was so bright everyone had to squint to look at him.
"I wonder who Oikawa might recruit, they don't have the best of relations with other teams..." Sugawara said with a curious voice. He knew that Oikawa wouldn't have known about their attack yet he still left the scene so easily. Sugawara was scared he had prepared for just this to happen.
"Oikawa-san really hates the strongest team that is in Miyagi, Shiratorizawa, but I don't know if Kunimi would force them to make amends." Kageyama answered. He knew about Oikawa, in fact he was the very reason Kageyama trained to be the police officer he is today.
"Suga, how is your newest recruit so much more better than mine?" Yaku asked with an awkward expression.
"Am I that bad Yaku-san?" Lev asked, "Maybe you are too short tempered especially due to your height..."
"I'll be right back Suga." Yaku said before walking to the giant russian and breaking his kneecaps.
"Oi Tsukki-" Kuroo said before getting interrupted, "It's Tsukkishima not Tsukki." Tsukkishima said annoyingly before walking over to Yamaguchi.
"Grand King, we will defeat you!!" Hinata yelled, making everyone scream with him.

"Kunimi, when should we break in?"Oikawa asked. "As soon as possible boss." Kunimi answered while jotting notes. "Then we'll break them out, tomorrow." Oikawa answered confidently.