Finally (Team-Foster-Keefe)

"Hey Foster!" Keefe calls as I see him racing toward me. 

I haven't seen Keefe in years. I'm so overdramatic it's been hours at most.
He tackles me in a bear hug as a struggle to keep my feet placed on the ground. He looks down at me and smiles. Smiles, not smirks. It's makes my heart do a special little flippy butterfly jumping jacks. 

Frick- I hate Empaths, Keefe probably felt that. The blood rushes to my cheeks faster then Keefe mom left for the Neverseen. I swear that wasn't meant to be insensitive. Well?

     The thought shoots the back of mind as a relies how close me and Keefe are, physically that is. I mean I guess mentally to- 

     "I missed you!!" He shouts loud enough to alert all the animals around us. 

    "I missed you to," I laugh "but it's been like 4 hours, stop being so clingy," I jokingly shove him back, immediately missing his arms around me. 

     "Wait I have somthing to show you!" I gasp as I grab his hand. 

    I run into the house with the keefester trailing behind me. 

     "Your slow!" I joke turning around to face him once were at the top of the stairs. 

     "Mentally or physically cause I'm pretty sure I can beat you In a race." 

     "Both." I say running towards my closet. "But the surprise is in here!" 

     "Is it a dress? Foster I'm not wearing a dress!" Keefe groans sitting on my bed. 

     "First of all, you would wear if I told you to, second of all, it's not a dress," I roll my eyes taking out all the paint buckets from my closet. "I'm painting my room!" I place the light pickish paint buckets at the foot of my bed along with 3 paint brushes "and you helping!" 

     Keefe smiles picking up a paint brush. "Oh am I?" He ask opening a paint can. He dips the brush in slowly. 

     "Yeah, I cant do it by myself." I say gesturing to the huge amount of wall space.
      He takes out the paint brush now coated in paint as the paint drips down the side. He smirks at me playfully. 

     Before I relies it he's standing next to me. That's when this poppy head crosses the line. He takes the paint brush and brushes it down the left side of my face. 

    "Oh ok," I take the paint brush a dip it in. I get more paint them him. I win. I am paint lord. Then, I do the unthinkable. I smudge the paint in his hair.

He smiles at me, his smile. Oh my I just might melt. 

"Foster I'm getting some emotions from over there." He smirks.
That stupid smirk. 

Thant stupidly handsome smirk. 

That stupidity handsome boy. 

He's getting really close, like really close. I think my brain is about to physically combust. He leans down so are lips are almost touching. My stomach is practically a zoo, my mind is going crazy. Finally. His lips crash into mine. Softly are lips move in a rhythm, when we pull away for breath I look up at him smiling. The grin is plastered on his face. 

"Finally," Keefe sighs.

____________________

A/N haha this is short sorry, I'm on zoom with Taya and Alaina writing this so I'm distracted and spelling is already terrible. Haha ily all🕺🏻🕺🏻😌✨