Modeus x Male sin of greed reader : The Lustful And The Greedy

Start from the beginning

Around thirteen minutes later after finishing her fourth cup of wine and somehow staying sober, Lucifer cleared her throat in a professional like manner.

"Greetings, my dear agents of sin. May I please have your attention?" Lucifer spoke in a tone that boasted of power and authority, her booming voice immediately silenced the chattering voices of the other demons. In a matter of seconds, all eyes were on her, everyone paying the utmost attention to their queen.

Lucifer smiled at the respect that they were showing. Sometimes, there would be a few demons that would ignore the commands of their queen, an action that infuriated Lucifer to no end. Even demons that seemed very loyal to her at first could stop listening to her in the blink of an eye, the only demons that were loyal and would remain loyal until given an extremely good reason not to were the high prosecutors and the agents of sin. No matter what, she could always count on them, and that's what made her smile.

"Thank you. Now, onto business. As you know, I only ever call the seven deadly sins unless it's something very important, correct?"

Lucifer received a few nods as a response as well as a thumbs up from Y/n. Good enough, she supposed.

"Well, I have a very important problem for you all to deal with, and it needs to be dealt with now."

"Is it the helltaker? If so, then I'm sure you don't need all of us to kill him." The sin of wrath stated.

"No, it's not him. The Helltaker is a miniscule problem that I'm sure will sort itself out, it's only a matter of time before he gets himself killed."

"Is it about the lack of sinners appearing in hell?" Olympia mumbled as she stuffed her mouth with french fries. Many would wonder how the sin of gluttony kept her figure despite the endless amounts of food she ate.

"No, although that might become a problem later on."

"Global warming?" said Y/n.

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at Y/n's remark while a few of the other sins gave short chuckles.

"Y/n, this is hell, global warming doesn't exist here."

Lucifer sighed in irritation. Though she trusted these demons with her life, they really failed to meet her expectations at times, especially Y/n, but the sin of greed was far more than meets the eye, that was something Lucifer knew very well. Though he was more carefree and childish than his peers, he was in fact the most reliable of them all, and was made an agent of sin before the others.

"Do none of you know of the biggest problem hell is facing right now? No one?"

"But I already said Global warming."

"Y/n, that's a problem the mortals have to deal with, not us."

The demon of sloth; Pandemonica, pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. Sometimes, Pandemonica couldn't tell if Y/n acted stupid on purpose or if he really was mentally retarded.

"Miss Morningstar, don't bother asking them, they clearly don't keep up to date with what's happening in hell. As for the answer, I believe it was the mysterious portals that are opening up in hell."

A small smile made its way onto Lucifer's face. Though at times the sins could prove to be incompentent, she could always count on Pandemonica, her most disciplined and sensible sin.

"Yes, that is exactly right, dear."

Pandemonica held a smug smirk, while her associates growled at her. She knew that she was the queen's favourite sin, and they knew it too, it was blatantly obvious and angered the other sins.