Modeus x Male sin of greed reader : The Lustful And The Greedy

[Requested by: Pretty much everyone reading the story]

[Cover art: https://ammonmk-2.tumblr.com/post/619905729412972544]

[See end for notes]

It was time for the seven deadly sins to gather.

It had been thousands of years since the last meeting of the seven deadly sins, and centuries since they had spoken to each other. The sins only ever interacted with one another if needed, as they were absurdly busy keeping hell in check and sorting the sinners out depending on their sin.

The first sin and leader of the sins was Skolar; the sin of wrath. Skolar was a big and burly man, easily towering over everyone at 7'2. He bore the iconic demon silver hair in a crew cut and a silver goatee with the normal red eyes. He wore a faux leather biker jacket with a white sports singlet underneath, and finished his look with black dress pants and dress shoes.

Lazarus; the sin of pride, had gelled his silver hair back, John Wick style. He wore black leather fingerless tactical gloves, a black blazer with a red symbol of a galloping horse on the back, a red dress shirt underneath along with black dress pants and black dress shoes.

Pandemonica; the sin of sloth, wore a red long sleeved shirt underneath a long sleeved black blazer, accompanied by a black pencil skirt and black gloves. The demon of sloth wore her hair in large curls as well as a ponytail.

Adonis; the sin of envy, wore a black loin skirt and a black bra, showing off large amounts of her bare skin and cleavage. Her hair was done up in a bun with a few loose strands here and there. If she wasn't the sin of envy, she definitely would have been the sin of lust.

Olympia; the sin of gluttony, wore a black sheath dress with a short red collar and tie. Her hair style was that of a waterfall braid as well as the normal silver hair that every demon had. She had a little beauty mark on her right cheek and had a red tattoo of a pig on the back of her neck.

Modeus; the sin of lust, wore a black blazer with a red turtleneck sweater underneath, along with her red leggings and black pencil skirt. Her silver hair was wavy and unruly, with lots of cowlicks.

Finally, Y/n; the sin of greed. Y/n wears a black bomber jacket around his shoulders, a style similar to his cousin; High prosecutor Justice. He also wears a red tweed vest on top of a black dress shirt, with black dress pants and shoes. The sin of greed had his hair styled in an undercut, and topped off his look with a golden chain necklace with a fox and frog pendant hanging from it.

The group of legends and myths were seated at a rather large table in a meeting room, with Lucifer; the queen of hell, at the head. She sat in her elegant throne, sipping at the wine glass that seemed to never leave her palm.

Earlier, when the sins first arrived through the door, they had immediately begun exchanging greetings, chatting and just catching up. It wasn't often that the sins were able to converse with each other like this, work kept them too busy for such things.

Lucifer had let the sins talk for a few minutes after their arrival. Before becoming the queen of hell, and when heaven and hell were still on friendly terms, Lucifer had assisted the seven heavenly virtues and the previous seven deadly sins with their jobs, and let's just say those jobs got very boring very fast. She had made a few friends before the treaty between hell and heaven broke, and she was always ecstatic to see them when she had the chance too, hence the reason she let them chatter.

Now, onto the main question. You might be wondering, for what reason would Lucifer have for calling all the sins from their duties?

Well, let's find out.