Totally Caught Your Eyes

notes :

1. jiejie = older woman

2. gege = older man

AUDITION DAY

Yuxin breathes heavily as she walks to the backstage. She had done this a dozen of times before, but why does this feel a little different? She shakes her head eliminating all her worries as she's trying to focus on the main point of the choreo that she's going to perform.

No joke. The song with a dope instrumental and lots of dance movement that she can choreograph.

'Why is no one taking this song?' she asked herself. She can't seem to understand why no one wants to perform it as she is the only trainee who picked this song and left with no competitor.

"Liu Yuxin" someone called her, as she turns around to see the source of the voice she found a pretty woman in her mid 30s waving her hand signaling yuxin to come closer to her.

'The staff name is Nuwa jiejie' she speaks to herself as she reads the name tag of that woman.

"Yes?" she replied as she walks towards Nuwa, Nuwa smiled "Please come up to the stage, its your turn now."

she nods and bowed to Nuwa, "Alright, thank you Nuwa jiejie"

Nuwa looks surprised upon her name being called but realised Yuxin probably knows her name by looking at the name tag she was wearing, Nuwa only replied with a smile.

Soon after that, Yuxin walks to the stage. With all the 4 judges and 108 trainees have waited for her performances. As she enter the stage, a loud cheer greet her.

"LIUUU YUUXIINNN!"

"Jiayou, liu yuxin!"

Hearing the loud scream Ella turn to look at her back, scanning at all the trainees that went wild for Yuxin. Ella smiled as she speaks to Kun, "Wow, Liu Yuxin is known by a lot of girls already"

"Yes, apparently she is" Kun replied with a little smile. Ella reads his face, "Oh you seem to know her already.."

Kun turn his face to Ella's, a quick option cross his mind. 'Should i tell the truths or lie instead?' he asked himself.

While Kun is in a deep thought, Ella keep looking at him waiting for his response, "Um.. Yeah.. well. kind of?" He replied nervously.

Ella mouthed 'okay..' and nod a few times before greeting Yuxin who had been standing in the middle of the stage, "Alright, please introduce yourself" Ella said as she puts down her mic to let Yuxin replied to her.

Yuxin nod and intoduces herself, "Hello mentor and Kun PD. I am Liu Yuxin, a trainee from AMG Company." she then bows.

Ella commented as she reads Yuxin's resume, "wah you turns out to have debuted already?"

Yuxin nod in response.

Before Ella could asked her again, Kun commented "I know you."

His word makes Yuxin divert her eyes from Ella to him.

"I've watched a lot of your practices video" he continues, hearing this yuxin can't help but to smile, "Oh really.. Thank you PD"

Kun really is happy to finally meet her and able to communicate with her like this. But then a flashback moment cross his mind. he suddenly remember what happened yesterday when they finally meet and Yuxin didn't remember him at all .

Then a naughty thought come to his mind, 'maybe if i asked something related to our past she would remember me' he said to himself.

"I have a small question for you," he said. It makes Ella and Yuxin look straight at him.