9

It was the day before Ariana and Erick's anniversary. This time Ariana took things into her own hands. She wanted to give Erick the best surprise ever.

The night before she knew he wouldn't be home , so with the help of his mom she packed a mini suitcase for him.

Why a whole suitcase , you may ask ?

Well , Ariana bought plane tickets to go to Cuba.

Erick hasn't gone since he moved to the states. He has always talked about going with Ariana. What better time than now ?

Ariana had told Erick to meet her at her place bright an early. Richard would be dropping them off at the airport. So before Erick could arrive , she placed their luggages into the trunk.

" Amor , why so early ?" Erick questioned while hugging and kissing her forehead.

" you'll see." She smirked

" are we ready?" Richard asked in some sweats and a simple tee.

" he's coming with us?!" Erick asked, he just wanted to be alone with his girlfriend.

" watch your mouth." Richard said smacking the back of Erick's head.

" stop asking so many questions." Ariana said while getting into the car.

" the airport ? Que hacemos aquí ?" Erick asked and Ariana smirked as she got out of the car. She pulled out the two mini suitcases.

" now I'm going to need you to put these on." She said giving Erick some headphones. He looked at her confused but , did as told.

She didn't want Erick to hear where they were going.

They began to do the whole airport process and Erick was more confused than ever. Ariana couldn't help but , laugh at his expressions.

Eventually they boarded the plane , after the lady spoke she told Erick he could take of the headphones.

" Where are we going baby ?" He asked her

" Just sleep." She giggled as she closed her eyes. He shrugged and pulled her into him doing the same.

The two were very close to landing. Ariana began to wake Erick up.

" mi amor , we're landing." She said smiling , she couldn't wait to see his reaction. She pulled out her phone and began to record.

" why are you recording me?" Erick slightly laughed.

" bienvenidos a Cuba!" The lady exclaimed

Erick froze , he couldn't find any words to say. He looked at Ariana and she nodded smiling confirming that what he heard was true.

He attacked her in a hug and a bunch of kisses. It was that day that Erick knew he wouldn't love no other girl the way he loves Ariana. 

Aw , she took Erick to Cuba. Creds to ontaszabdiel for commenting the idea❤️.

How do you think this anniversary will go ?

xoxo CNCOx5