Part 1

Note: This is the uncensored version of the story written by Priyanka and published on Indian Crossdressing Novel website. Unlike this version, the story published on ICN does not involve any romantic relationships. You can read that version on the external link given at the bottom of this part.

My name is pravin, this story about me and my sister. My age is 25 and hight 5'6 and my sister is 27 and her height is 5'5.

We are living in Goa with mom. My dad passed away few years back. So, we are only 3 peoples in house.

Let me introduce my sister, her name is neha, usually I call her didi or di. She is having perfect figure not fat and not slim. Me and my sister are of same size and height. I love my sister so much and she love me a lot. As like each brother sister we also fight but we love each other so much. Me and my sister sharing one bedroom and in another bedroom is for mom. Me and my sister are doing our job, as I m in IT company and she was manager in marketing company. Also, mymom is running a shop which have all ladies stuff. The shop is in our building itself.

In our building on 2nd floor my office mate ritesh was living with his sister. Ritesh is 25 , having 5'9 height and her sister was 22 doing college. Nowdays she went to her native place for vacation as exams get over. Ritesh family stays in Pune. His father was running business in Pune. Ritesh and me working in same office and in same dept. we usually went to each other house on Sunday if we have office work.

The story was few months back, as we have weekoff on Saturday and Sunday's. on Sunday I was watching hollywood action movie and di don't want to watch that movie. She said to change channel as she want to watch TV serials, but I said no, then suddenly she say to me and mom – ' if I have an little sister instead of this dumboo brother then she will obey me and gave me the remote to watch TV'

Me- why u want sister..?? I will be there with u always
Di – yes but u cant be my sister na.. we girls do fun even in home also and we understand each other easily than brother.

Me- what kind of fun..??

Di- I will tell u, but for that u need to be girl..
Me – why u cant tell me now..?
Di – u r not girl na..
Me – ok fine...I don't wasn't to listen.
di- okme – dii u r birthday is there in next week , so tell me what gift you want from me?
Di – u cant give me the gift I want
Me – I will give u..i promie
Di – ok I will tell u but don't ignore after that
Me – yes dii..now tell me what u want?
Di – yes , I want you to be my sister and spend time with me..
Me – ' nice joke di... u can call me sister on u r birthday'
Di – ' by calling u sister u will not look like my sister na..
Me – so what u want
Di – I want you to be my sister completely by dressing like sister nd all..
Me – no way. I cant do that
Di – its my birthday na and u promise that u will not ignoreMe – di its not possible I cant wear dress and all

Di got sad and left went to bedroom without saying a word.At that day I was lying on my bed playing PUBG and di was doing nailpaint on her hand. Suddenly she started to paint nails of my leg and I don't have any idea about it as I was busy in plaing PUBG. After some time I observe that di was doing something with my legs, I ask her – "what are you doing with my legs.?"

Di- ' nothing just timepss'
Me – ' don't u dare to do anything wrong' I say that in anger

Di – ' are baba, nothing..

Me – ' ok'

After some time mom call us for lunch, and when I started to walk I hear some sound of payal I look back but di was not in room she went out before me. I got scared and started to walk again same sound I look back again but no one was there and again same sound as I walk. Then I ran to the dinning table and told my mom and sister the incident happen.