20 ' Spin The Bottle

Start from the beginning

"Hey there!" they greet as soon as they enter the room. They eye on the two girls sitting on the futon, searching for something in their bags.

"Hey," they greet as well and bat an eye.

"What are you two doing?" Yume inquires and sits next to them. Amari does the same and peeked through Araki's bag.

"We need a bottle or something," Araki answers, still rummaging through her bag.

"Oh! This will do," Momo exclaims and holds up her bottle.

"For?"

"Spin the bottle! I forgot to bring cards so what else can we do for the night?"

"Cards? What are you, a middle school kid?"

"Ah, bored already?" Amari chuckles. "Yeah, are you in? It's just truth or dare," one of the girls ask as they place the bottle in the middle.

"Yeah, why not?" Yume answers in their behalf, "Nothing too extreme though!"

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Let's play!"

The girls form a circle with the bottle in the middle, of course. Amari stares at the bottle as it spun after Yume held it, only for it to stop on her direction. Unnerved, she knows that she is already an open book to everyone that there couldn't possibly a truth question that could shock them.

"This can be interesting," Yume murmurs and faces the other two.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth, duh," Amari answers, shaking her head.

"Ah! I know! Are you really dating Sakusa Kiyoomi?" Araki immediately spills a question, much to Yume's dismay. "Araki-chan! Even I could answer that," she whines.

"Nu uh, no changing of questions now!" Amari exclaims and gestures them a stop sign.

"Well? Well?"

"Wait, isn't the answer obvious already?" Amari questions their strange choice of question.

"Just answer it!" Momo insists and leans closer to her, as if Amari would be embarrassed enough to whisper the answer.

"Well, yes, Kiyoomi's my boyfriend." Amari's tone grows prouder and a smirk follows on her cherry-colored lips.

"Woah! Seriously?!" Araki exclaims, "I mean, he's so, what's the word, hmm, he's so distant to everyone."

"Wait, so he isn't with that girl from his class?" Momo adds, instantly changing Amari's mood.

"What girl!" she asks, demanding an immediate answer.

"The rep from his class. She's also in the girls' volleyball club so I thought they would-"

"Nu uh, he's dating me," Amari insists.

"Plus, I've had my eye on him since middle school, I was first!" Amari flaunts, bringing laughter to Yume with such a silly statement.

"Middle school? Really? You're so lucky. What did you do in your past life, Amari-chan?!"

"Hey, Sakusa's also lucky to get my Emi," Yume defends proudly.

"You think so, Yume-chan?"

"Uhuh."

"Yume-chan, my love, let's get married in the morning!" Amari teases, her voice getting louder.

Meanwhile, in Room 308, the boys are enjoying the night playing a card game Komori brought and it took some time convincing Sakusa to join.

"Seriously, you don't need a fourth player, do you?" Sakusa complains, ironically holding a deck of cards. "Also, this deck is brand new, right, Komori?"

"Yup, yup, clean and brand new!"

"You can be a buzzkill sometimes, Sakusa-san," one of the boys whines, "Just give it a try."

"Hey, Sho-kun, don't fight, can we just play?" Komori pleas, sighing.

"Fine."

"Is that another bag of chips?" Sakusa's tone just keeps getting more demanding, annoying his two other roommates.

"Yeah, want some?" Sho offers, a chip already on his mouth.

"Oh my god, if ants get here-"

"Komori-kun?" Sakusa's complaint gets interrupted by a muffled feminine voice, along with a few knocks.

"A girl!" Sho gasps.

"I'll get it," Komori tells them and gets up to walk towards the door.

He slides it open and he could sense the other three fixating their gaze on him. "Yes?" he says and sees Yume standing.

"M-Mitsuhara-san!"

"Komori-kun, do, do you, uh, like chocolates?" she asks, hiding her fingers behind.

"That's the Mitsuhara-san he was asking me about?" Sakusa mumbles as he observes the two interact.

"Yeah, why?"

"She can't say it's a dare, right?" Amari whispers to Araki and Momo. They were a few meters away, just enough so they could peek at what's going on.

"Nope, it's part of the dare to not say it's a dare," they giggle at the awkwardness.

Sakusa is just sitting there, cringing at how awkward the two were. He witnesses the girl nervously hand over chocolate to his cousin, who was desperately trying not to stutter every word he says. So, this is how Komori feels every time he third wheels. Sakusa doesn't like it, not a single bit. All because it made him miss Amari, who was just hiding somewhere in the hall.