"You hurt her, I kill you." Was all I said before handing Callie the medicine and water.

"Yes sir." He said opening his eyes and smiling over to me. He sat up and Callie gave it all to him. He ran his hands through his hair and moved so he was sitting next to Callie.

"So, what are we doing today?" He asked.

"Staying here, unless you have something better to do." I said. Shocking that that's exactly what we ended up doing.

________________________

Alex's POV

I was laying on Lacey's bed, flipping through the channels on the TV trying to ignore her giggles coming from her on the floor. She was looking at something on her phone, and whatever it was, was hilarious. I sighed in defeat when I saw there was nothing good on and looked down to see what Lacey was looking at.

"Are you instagram stalking him?!" I yelled. She was on Landon Parks instagram profile.

"Oh my god he is so hot." She said motioning me over. I rolled off the bed and sat on the floor next to her. She went to his first picture and I think I died a little on the inside. He was standing in what looked like a bedroom. He had the hem of his t-shirt between his teeth and was looking at the camera with puppy dog eyes. His six pack... just... no words. He had a lot of pictures. Most of them with friends and this one girl who I have no idea who she was. Damn he's straight. I could also tell from all the pictures where he's at a party and making out with random girls. But that doesn't mean I can't look at his pictures cause he looks like a freaking model.

"Alex, you okay?" Lacey asked snapping her fingers in front of my face. I snapped out of it and smiled over to her.

"Damn this boy is fine." I said and took the phone from her. I continued scrolling through and found pictures of him playing football for Ashland. "Mmh those uniforms did something for him." I mumbled and continued just looking at his perfection.

"Okay, I think you've had enough." She said taking the phone away causing me to pout. "Oh come on. He has the same lunch as us. I'll point him out. We have school tomorrow."

"Aug, fine!" I said taking my pajamas and went to change in the bathroom. I took my shirt off and looked in the mirror. I definitely don't look like Landon, not even close, but I must admit that I do have a faint outline of a six pack, and I have a little bit of arm muscles. A little bit. I'm still a small 5'8" skinny boy, but hey, I'm only 16. I put my pajamas on and went back into Lacey's room to see she was already changed and in bed.

I climbed in to the other side of the queen side bed and curled up into a little ball.

"Night Lacey." I said closing my eyes.

"Good night Alex." She replied softly and turned off the lights. Tomorrow was going to be a great day, I could feel it.

______________

An alarm sounded and I groaned before sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I kicked Lacey's leg and she shot up.

"Alex! Your feet are freezing!" She yelled and glared at me. I closed my eyes and smiled, pulling my sleeves over my hands, and put my hands over my cheeks.

"Sowy." I said and she groaned.

"Don't do the cute face. Now is not the time!" She said getting out of bed. I laughed and got out of bed as well. I went to get dressed in a long sleeved blue sweater and a pair of dark skinny jeans. My hair was not cooperating so I put on my emergency beanie as well. Perfect. I went on to brush my teeth and all that kind of stuff, and soon I was done and ready to go.