Chapter 47

I was sitting on my bed with Landon standing at my closet with his back to me. He was in only a pair of tight grey boxer briefs that made his butt look absolutely amazing in my opinion.

"Aleeex." He whined and turned to me with two different ties in his hands.

"Landoooon." I whined back. He pouted.

"What color tie should I wear?"

"Have you picked what color shirt yet?"

"No." He grumbled before turning back to the closet. I smiled.

  "Well the gowns are green so you might want to go with a black or white shirt." I said. Landon gasped.

  "I didn't even think of black. Do you think Jasper would mind if I borrow his shirt?" I shook my head so he ran into Jasper's room still halfway naked. He came back with a black dress shirt and a grey tie. "Dark and mysterious." He said with a smirk. I just smile and shook my head as I leaned back against the wall. He pulled on some dress pants and then his shirt. I stood up to pull him into me before he could button it. I stood flush against him, having to put my chin on his chest to look up at him. I faked a sniffle and wiped an imaginary tear.

"My baby's going to graduate." I said and threw my arms around him. He laughed and turned, falling back onto the bed and pulling me down with him.

"Finally." He said. I frowned.

"Why so you can get away from me?" I said in a fake hurt voice.

"Obviously." He hair flipped and rolled his eyes. I laughed and kissed him.

"I'm so proud of you." I whispered against his lips, moving my hands to his chest.

"I didn't do much to be proud of. It's a miracle I graduated." He muttered.

"Think of everything you did this year babe. Think of how much you've changed since the first day of school." I said giving him another kiss. He was quiet for a minute.

  "Much of it thanks to you." He said poking my nose.

  "No. You're the one that came out."

  "You helped me do that."

  "Oh right," I giggled, "I guess I did do a lot." He rolled his eyes and started to back away but I held him in place, moving my hands to the buttons of his shirt. I buttoned it top to bottom and then tucked it into his pants. I tied his tie and gave him a kiss.

  "You ready for this?" I asked. He nodded and spun me around before pulling me into a tight hug. We stood there in silence for a while, just holding each other tightly. His hand was soothingly running through my hair while his head was on top of my head. He took a deep breath.

"Alright let's do this." He said holding me out. I nodded. He took my hand and we walked down the stairs together. There were cheers when we got to the bottom. My mom, dad, and Callie were standing down there.

"Yay it's the graduate!" My mom said pulling him into her arms. He hugged her back and smiled at me over her shoulder. They had gotten really close over the months. I knew that he looked to her as a mother figure.

  "Let's go!" Callie said excitedly. We all hopped into the car and made our way to the school. I held onto Landon's hand and leaned my head against his shoulder. I looked down at our intertwined hands and my other hand running over them. I was nervous for what was to come. He was on a football scholarship for a college not too far away. I was hoping he wouldn't just look at me as a little high school kid once he graduates. He kissed the side of my head and then moved his lips so they were brushing my ear.