I smiled at her, feeling the uneasy and confused stares of the Prime on my back. "Hi, I have a delivery for some plants for V. Olto."

Her eyes brightened. "Oh, how many plants do you have?"

"I have ten exotic plants," I answered her, and she nodded.

She pointed towards the barn. "You can take your vehicles into the barn."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"No problem, hun," she gave a grandmotherly smile.

After she walked back to her door, I drove into the barn, followed by the two other cars. Shifting the car into park, Mr. Blackbourne leaned forward. "Are we getting out?"

I shook my head. "No, but you better hold onto something."

The three shot me a confused look before grabbing onto the door or their arm rests just before the car jolted. They let out a sound of surprise as the floor of the barn started to descend. We descended into darkness for a few minutes before a new scenery greeted us. Milo gasped.

The three cars were on an elevator surrounded by glass and metal. But as we descended, their eyes were wide at the thirty-something levels that had been built underground. At some intervals, there were some walkways that connected the four sides and the large elevator. Trees, flowers, and grass covered the ground, and there even trees growing on some of the levels. People were walking around and were attracted to the elevator coming down.

Corey laughed at their shocked faces. "Never expected an underground city huh?" They shook their heads, speechless. "The Phoenix created this place for people to live together despite their blood type."

"It's Utopiah," Milo whispered.

I shook my head. "It isn't. This place isn't perfect although it seems like it. There is still deception and trickery among the residents here. Don't always think that because they're part of the Phoenix they're going to treat you nicely."

The elevator stopped at the first level. I unlocked my seatbelt and got out. The others got out, and I looked at the other vehicles. Axel and his passengers had gotten out, and the Prime with them were staring at the underground buildings in awe. Raven was looking smug while his passengers were catching their breath. They didn't look as pale as before but they were also looking at their surroundings in shock.

"Volto, welcome back," a man stepped forward. He wore dark rimmed glasses, and had dark hair combed back neatly, still appearing damp after a shower. His suit was perfect, with a thin dark tie and the front button secure. His gaze instantly went from the Prime pausing on one of them, to the Toma Team, and then back to me.

I smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Buble. Has the council been contacted?"

He nodded. "They have. The medical team is ready for Mr. Henshaw. The Toma team can be excepted to look after their team mate."

Corey looked at Mr. Buble. "Can I wait for medical attention and attend the meeting?"

Mr. Buble looked at Corey. "If it doesn't hurt your health more."

Corey smiled. "Sean is a doctor. He stitched me up and gave me some pain killers. An hour won't make a difference."

Mr. Buble nodded, waving off the nurse with the wheelchare. He directed us inside the building and through the corridors. A glance at the Prime told me that they were looking at the people walking around them. They were amazed at the smiles and greeting that were given to them without the hint of recognition.

As we came to a conference room, Mr. Buble knocked on the door before opening it. Three others were seated at the end of the table while the seat at the head was empty. The first person from the right was a woman with brown hair and serious green eyes. She glanced at us emotionlessly before looking back at her file. The person next to her was a man with blue eyes and copper hair. He smiled at us and leaned back into his seat. Across the table was another man. His hair was white despite him being in his late twenties. His brown eyes smiled at me behind round spectacles. "Hello, Sang, Axel. Others and new people."

I smiled. "Hey, Damien, how's the lab?"

He shrugged. "I started another fire, but my assistants were ready and put the fire out before it could spread. Please, sit down. The leader had a last minute call. She'll be back in a few minutes."

I sat down next to my friend with Milo next to me. Axel, Raven, Corey, Kota, and Victor sat on our side of the table, with Gabriel sitting in the chair with his back to the door. Luke, Nathan, Brandon, Marc, North, Silas, Sean, and Mr. Blackbourne sat the opposite of me.

I stared at Damien. "It amazed me how many times your lab catches on fire."

He shrugged. "Can't help it if fire is attracted to me."

Milo leaned towards me. "Lab? Is he a doctor?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "Definitely not. I would never have him operate on me. He's a weapon engineer."

"Have you two known each other long?" Milo looked at the two of us.

Damien nodded with a laugh. "Almost since she got here. She saved me when she put out a fire in my lab. Ever since then, we've been friends."

"Ah, and are you two" Milo was interrupted as the door behind us opened.

A woman entered. She looked at me, smiling, before looking at the others. She froze when her eyes landed on one of the Prime who was looking at the Phoenix leader with wide eyes. The Prime was frozen in his seat as he looked at the person he thought he had once lost. "Mom?"

A tear ran down her cheek, and she stepped forward. "Owen?"

She rushed forward, pulling the stunned Mr. Blackbourne into her arms. Now that the two were together, it amazed me how I didn't realize their familial ties earlier. They had the same lips and cheekbones. They even had the same hair color and eye shape. The color of their eyes were similar. Hers was a light gray with a tint of blue, while his were a dark gray with a browner undertone. But as hers filled with joy and relief, I noticed that Mr. blackbourne's eyes hid his emotions. When he looked up, our eyes met, and I sucked in a breath at the lost look of shock, disbelief, and anger that made me want to pull him into my arms.  

finally updated. what do you guys think? expected owen to be reunited with his mom? I hope that you guys like it.