Chapter 6

The wind blowing in the night hurt Mu Mu's face.

She declined the gentlemanly manner that Su Yiqian wanted to send her home and walked aimlessly in the street alone.

What was Su Yiqian's reaction after she revealed her feelings? Oh, he directly skipped the topic. After a long time, an awkward smile appeared on his face and signaled her to start eating. Isn't that pouring cold water on Mu Mu's self confidence?

What bullshit concern? That's all fucking bullshit! He may just smile at you just because you're too pitiful.

Mu Mu walked on the lakeside of city A that was shrouded by lights, her mouth opened and gently closed——

"In fact, what I have been longing for

is no more than one moment

I have never asked you to give me 

all your life 

only if I could meet you 

in the hillside with Gardenias in blossom 

fall in love again before we are separated 

then no matter how long a life could be 

it is no longer than 

a moment 

only a moment

you look back"

A poem fell and a tear fell from Mu Mu's eyes. From my youth until now, I don't know how many times I've shed tears for Su Yiqian.

"Su Yiqian..." she murmured.

------------------

The next day, Mu Mu got up early in the morning because she agreed to Su Yiqian that she would go work in Lanfeng. After all, a wise man knows better than to fight when the odds are against him!

Sitting at the dressing table, she carefully dressed up and put on a light makeup that was quite satisfactory.

She felt that the darkest time in her life was her high school. Her height was 158, she weighs a 100 pounds and she had a thick pair of glasses up to 800 degrees. Because she had a personality problem, she was unfortunately isolated from the crowd.

It's said that university was a beauty salon. Although her height couldn't be changed, she forcibly reduced herself by ten pounds. Her eyes were cured and putting on her 7cm high heels, she looks like a goddess.

She's really different than when she was in high school.

She departed at 8 o'clock and took the subway to the company then reported to the personnel department on time at 9 o'clock. On the first day that she signed in, she just did some odd jobs.

However, regarding Mu Mu who's an idiot for life, she would rather waste her brains than face an unexpected dilemma at this time.

She brewed 5 cups of coffee in the tea room. She doesn't care if it's good or not, but how could she take this all in one go? And so Mu Mu the famous for being lazy, did a one less trip.

When she turned around with a tray full of three cups of coffee, she suddenly bumped into a black shadow.

With a "bang" sound, the porcelain cups scattered in an instant and looking at the spilled coffee that she painstakingly researched for a long time on how to brew that where now on the lucky ground, Mu Mu's wooden head started to short circuit. Then she looked up after two seconds.

She saw Su Yiqian's... eyes with unknown meaning, as well as... his suit full of coffee.

Mu Mu has never felt so stupid. At this time, she only knew to stare at the coffee stains while blinking.

Which looked really cute.

Su Yiqian raised his fist to cover the smile on his mouth and "coughed".

Mu Mu immediately regained her mind and said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose..." Su Yiqian looked at her helpless expression and he wanted to laugh more. "This suit... Why don't I wash it and give it back to you later?"

Su Yiqian was very generous. He took off his suit and handed it to her then he turned around and left without a word.

Is he angry?

Little did she know that Su Yiqian just wanted to laugh so much and it was hard to hold it in front of her face.

When Mu Mu was left alone in the pantry, she was still thinking in a trance: "I just casually said that..." The suit in her hand is obviously of high quality. Should she buy him another one? But she has no money. Or should she just wash it? It would be fine if she didn't tell him that she'll wash his suit, but isn't he still hoping that she would wash it?

The head of the Planning Department, Li Xuanyi was also shocked to see Su Yiqian personally did the inspection. He quickly greeted him: "President Su? Did you personally come down to do the inspection?"

However, Su Yiqian didn't answer his question, he pointed to the pantry and indicated: "The hands and feet of the person inside aren't very flexible and if possible give her a few small projects for on the spot inspection."

If possible... Isn't this just to criticize him in disguise?

Also, he has long heard that she was specially approved by the president. Isn't this just like walking normally on the road!

Li Xuanyi really just let Mu Mu complete a simple plan. Even if her plan wouldn't come out good, it would still be put on top of the record. This was her first task since she started this job so Mu Mu didn't dare to be careless.

She doesn't want to lose her face and she dare not lose Su Yiqian's face.

It was a surprisingly successful plan with a lot of thought. For two days and one night, Mu Mu squatted down at her desk like a fool and she never left except for eating and going to the toilet.

No one would value an obscure project like this except her and no one would be so afraid of losing face in front of Su Yiqian, except her.

No pain, no gain. Li Xuanyi directly submitted her plan to his superiors to see if it could be implemented directly.

The superiors came to a conclusion that the planning contents and main points would be presented at the meeting tomorrow morning and President Su would also personally come.

Mr. Su would personally come to her presentation... Su Yiqian, are you that free?

Anyway, although Su Yiqian has never looked down on her before, he also never looked up at her so she has to perform well.

She was no longer that idiot who could do nothing.