"You can love people as soon as you see them,"

"Oo does someone believe in love at first sight," I teased.

"Hell yeah,"

I paused for a moment. I was always into big fairytales and such but it just seemed unrealistic. But Drew made it feel real. "I guess I believe it too,"

"Who knew Charlie was such a softie?"

"Shut up Disney Prince,"

"I'm hurt," Austin feigned a whine and held his heart. I laughed and dragged him along to finally get done with the fucking shopping.

...

We each had our arms full of bags as Rudy came racing over.

"Did you get any candy?" Rudy asked as he dug through the bags I had just set on the counter. "Oh you did, I love you," Rudy kissed my forehead and ripped open the bag. Mads and he settled on the couch and began to eat the gummy worms I got for him.

"Aren't those for the trip?" I shot Rudy a look, he just shrugged and popped a candy in his mouth. JD helped Austin and I put the groceries away and we all settled on the couch. Our flight was soon but none of us were super worried about getting to it, plus we were still waiting on Drew and Chase. I felt myself falling asleep in the chair I was sitting in.

"We're home," Chase shouted, scaring me awake. Drew came over to my chair and leaned in for a kiss. I quickly turned away from him, his kiss landing on my cheek. He gave me a weird look, and Austin gave me a look. I had to talk to him, I just didn't want to do it right now. After vacation, I just wanted to have fun. I definitely didn't want to be the clingy person, and ask the 'What are we?' question only a day after we hooked up.

"You okay?" Drew whispered to me.

"Yeah, just great," I said softly and excused myself to my room. I immediately went to my bathroom and placed my hands on the counter. My reflection looked happy, she had a glow to her. My green eyes were especially shiny, but deep enough there was hurt.

"Hey," Mads jumped up on the counter.

"Hey," I plastered on a fake smile.

"Alright, enough with the bullshit," The brunette called me on my bullshit.

"Outside the grocery store, they were asking me why Drew was with another girl. I know we aren't dating but I don't know. I'm confused, and I let my feelings become too real." I confessed.

"Drew is really into you. He wouldn't just use you. Talk to him," Mads patted my back and headed towards the door. "Just think about it," She smiled and turned, shutting the door behind her. The door instantly squeaked in and in came a concerned Drew.

"What's wrong?" Drew said, standing at the door.

"You were with another girl?" I turned sharply to him, trying to ignore the rising lump in my throat and the pounding in my chest. He opened his mouth to answer but I cut him off. "I'm sorry we aren't dating. I didn't understand what you wanted. I got wrapped up. I was being emotional." Amusement arose in his eyes. I felt my face get hot. "Look I'm already embarrassed enough. But I promise I understand. It was good sex, obviously," I started to get more and more flustered and began to ramble. "It was amazing actually, and like I wouldn't mind doing it again. Oh my god. Sorry, well you already know you're good. You have that other girl, so I understand and I'll back off," His smile was growing wider and wider. "Okay fuck you, I'm embarrassed and I know she was--"

"She's my sister," Drew said on the verge of laughter. "Brooke, I got coffee with her because she was in town."

"Oh." My face turned bright red and suddenly I found my bathroom floor extremely interesting.

"We did have good sex though, and I'm glad you agree," Drew chuckled.

"Oh god," I didn't think I could get any redder. He pulled my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He smiled down at my face.

"Yes," I replied instantly and he softly brought his lips down to mine. "You should've stopped me sooner," I grumbled.

"You were too cute," He laughed and led me out of my room. I shoved his shoulder but had a big smile on my face.

"I see you made up," Austin smiled, happy that his friends had finally talked it out.

"Told you," Mads mouthed to the blushing blonde girl. She just shrugged and leaned into her tall boyfriend.

"Let's head out now," Chase said, grabbing his suitcase and began to shuffle out the door. The group whooped and we set out to the airport. 

...

who's excited for the trip!!! and the drama that it'll hold... eheh smirk smirk. also i have a draft of the rafe story started!!!

also thank you for 24 K that is crazy!!!!!!!!! ahhh i love you guys so much!