1.7

The next morning, I woke with a text from Drew with the pictures from last night. I scoffed, how could I have messed up such a wonderful time? It was still a cute skater pic, and goofy -- perfect for my aesthetic on my insta, but I made it clear that Drew and I were just friends. I was getting first and second-hand embarrassment from that kiss. It was one of those moments that years from now I'll be sitting in my bed and randomly think of and get embarrassed.

drewwwbie

drewwwbie

downloadpic

me

thanks! i'm riding with the girls today.

drewwwbie

oh okay

Now I would have time to prepare myself when I see him, so I don't die of embarrassment. I just prayed he didn't tell the guys, I swear if any of them said anything I would combust. I slipped on my usual oversized t-shirt and headed out into the kitchen. There sat my two best friends, worriedly staring at me.

"Guys, I'm fine. Really." I laughed. Grabbing a bagel and starting the coffee machine, I saw Maddie drop her toast. "Oh my god, don't be so dramatic. I told Drew you guys would drive me today."

Both girls took a deep breath. "If that's what you want," It wasn't what I wanted but it was what I needed to get over him. I can't believe that I allowed myself to think he liked me. I was so young and he was way older, he probably thought of me as a sister.

"Alright, it's the last day, are you guys excited?" Maddie bubbled, trying to break the tension.

"I'm so excited!" I truly was, all our hard work would soon be out in the world.

"Me too, I'm just kinda sad, it's already over," Maddie said, poking at her bagel.

All of us took a large breath, I hadn't even thought about it like that.

"Hey, we still have another season!" I laughed, it wasn't like the show was over, over. What if we got a movie or something?

"True!" Maddie shouted. "Let's go!" Madison and I laughed as Maddie ran to grab her keys. Today was going to be an overwhelming day.

...

We arrived on set and immediately I began to seek out Drew, I mentally scolded myself and got into my costume. I had a babydoll dress today, it was a really cute light yellow one. Today we were going to be filming one of the beginning party scenes because it was the easiest and fun. I walked out of my trailer and saw Madison talking with Rudy, both of them already in their places on set.

"Hey guys," Feeling bad for third-wheeling.

"Hey girl scout," Rudy chuckled and patted my shoulder. "How ya doing?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fan - fucking -tastic," I sighed as Mads gave me a sympathetic look.

"You can't avoid him forever," The girl said.

"I know, but I want to try to not die from embarrassment. Let me get my nerve to look him in the eyes again." I explained and saw him talking to Austin. He had his charming smirk on, and gosh he looked so handsome in his shorts and button-down, especially with the snapback.

"What do you mean to die of embarrassment?" Rudy started. "Drew said it --"

"Alright, let's get started, ladies and gents." The director called.

"I know, he said it was awkward. Don't worry I fixed it," I gave him a confident smile and made my way over to Drew. We were supposed to act like a couple for the last time, I could do this.

"Hey bro," I said, punching him on the shoulder. I cringed at how awful I was at acting normal. Come on, get your shit together.

"Hi," Drew replied slowly. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"Action!" rang out across the law and instantly Drew's arms were around my waist as we 'partied' with Topper. I melted into his arms and tried not to focus on his breath right next to my ear.

"Hi," Drew said lazily, and I leaned back into his arms and looked up for a kiss, which he swiftly placed on my lips. That would be the last time I kissed him. He spun me in a circle and we began to dance around, Maddie and Chase joined us. The scene finally ended, we had to take a few more takes for angles and such. But it was finally time for lunch and packing up. I grabbed my backpack and stood back just looking at my trailer. I smile as the memories come flooding back. Mad's arm slung over my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss this," I said, holding her hand that was over my shoulder.

"We all will," Mads sighed and kissed my head. She was always like an older sister to me, and I will always be grateful for her guide.

"I know we are all sad, but we are having one last pool party. So grab your swimsuits and let's jump in." Maddie called from Chase's back, both already had their swimsuits on. Mads and I looked at each other with huge grins on our face and ran into the trailers. I had an orange bikini and Mads had a light blue one on.

"Wait, Charlie, can we talk?" Drew grabbed my hand, he looked like a puppy dog. My eyes dipped to his muscular figure once again.

"It was my mistake, can we just ignore it?" I nervously laughed.

"Oh -- yeah, I guess," Drew started.

"Perfect, let's go!" I yelled and dragged him to the pier that everyone was on. Rudy had already been pushed in my Mads and he kept complaining about how cold the water was. Maddie and Chase were fighting about who would jump in first.

"Nice Maddie," I shouted, using the boys' word.

"That's not for them," Austin and JD rolled their eyes at my apparent lack of understanding.

"Oh, what does it mean then?" I slyly replied, hoping they would finally give me an answer.

"Good try, Smith," Austin snorted and jumped in the water. I huffed and gave Drew an exasperated look. He just shrugged his shoulders and gave me a crooked smile.

"Ready to get in?" Drew asked, his hand lingering over my lower back. I backed away from the edge and pointed my finger accusingly at him.

"You are not pushing me in," I scolded.

"What? Me? I would never." Drew acted shocked at my accusation.

"Nice!" Rudy and Austin called.

"Oh shut up!" I glared at them, this giving Drew an opportunity to scoop me into his arms bridal style.

"Drew," I warned. Each step he took to the edge my warnings got louder and louder. "So help me God if you--" I felt Drew begin to jump. "Drew!" I shouted as he jumped into the water. I came back to the surface shivering. I narrowed my eyes at him, his eyes widened with fear and he began to try and walk backward. I jumped on him and pushed him back under the water, me going with him. We got into a full-fledged water battle. Chicken fights began to pop up and Drew and I beat Maddie and Chase. This turned out to be one of my favorite film days.   

... 

should they get together soon?? or should i let them try to figure out what they want? or maybe charlie goes on a date with another guy? maybe? let me know!

-lexi <3