4.7

"What the actual fuck Charlie?" A voice rang out, and it made my heart sink to my stomach. Like I was on the shittest rollarcoaster. I hadn't had time to prepare at all for hearing that voice. My stomach began to churn as I turned slowly. Elliot's face dropped and the girls instantly stopped fighting. I only had one thought ringing through my head.

Fuck me.

The world seemed to come shattering down around me. Seeing him here, in person, it was too much too soon. Those blue eyes that had haunted my dreams for the past few nights. I felt like running into his arms and feeling the strength of them wrapped around me, and it only made my stomach clench even more. After everything that he has done to me, I couldn't go back to what life was like.

"Drew," My breath hitched in my throat. He took a step toward me, only to be stopped by Duke's outstretched hand. Drew's eyes shot to my brother, it shocked me that they were almost eye to eye.

"No," Duke said simply. I felt Elliot's hand rest gently on my shoulder protectively. Drew's eyes instantly shot to the hand, his eyes turned dark blue.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend, especially while she's in my sweatshirt" Drew snarled, I had never seen him look so mean and he played Rafe so that's saying something. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Then keep your lips off other girls," Elliot snapped, my head shot up to him. I hadn't told him that, how would he know? When I looked back Duke gave me a small nod confirming that he told him everything.

"I--" Drew started before looking at the ground and sighing. "I came to talk," Mads stood up next to me, glaring at the boy who looked as if he was drowning in guilt. "And apologize," He added quickly, to which Mad gave a slight tilt of the head in approval.

"Dude," Duke started protectively.

"It's okay, we need to talk," I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the conversation I was about to have. Drew's eyes filled with relief and gratefulness, which made my mind recoil but my heart surge. It was impossible to tell if I actually had forgiven him, or if I was just desperate to be with him again. My mind was going a mile a minute as I began to go up the stairs to my room, not even bothering to check if he was following. Dread nestled in my stomach as I heard his hesitant steps pad on the carpet. Once I had gotten into my bedroom I opened the door and waited for Drew to follow me in. This was the most awkward situation in the world, it felt like we were strangers once again. It didn't help that when we made eye contact, the floor suddenly became the most interesting thing in the world for both of us. His large figure hovered in the center of the room, taking in my childhood memories. Drew looked frightened to sit down anywhere, not knowing what would be okay. His mouth opened, but shut before he could form a sentence.

"You can sit on the bed," I offered quietly as I shut the door. I heard the blankets ruffle under his weight and sighed.

"I'm sorry doesn't even cover how I feel right now," Drew's eyes frantically darting around the room, you could see the thoughts swirling through his head. "I pushed her off and left, but I should've texted. I didn't want you to worry. God, I would take everything back. I wish I never... I... I understand if you want to break up but I will make it up to you. I promise... Charlie, I ... I can't lose you. Please." He stuttered out the last little bit as if he was holding his tongue.

"I forgive you." I watched as his bloodshot blue eyes slid to mine. "But you hurt me, a lot. And you lost a lot of trust." His head sunk in defeat. "I know you didn't cheat, but you did it behind my back. And didn't respond. I trust you, I was just worried about your safety. Because I... care about you," I held back the confession that was at the tip of my tongue, threatening to fall out of my mouth.

"I will make it up to you, I promise," Those blue eyes were pleading with my own.

"I know," I let the corner of my mouth drift upwards slightly. He stood and slowly made his way over to me. I draped my arms over his shoulders and pulled him in. His shoulders tightened but quickly he crushed me against him as if he couldn't get enough of me being in his arms again. Honestly, I felt the same way.

"I don't know how to show you," Drew mumbled into my hair. Through all of this it still felt like we were different people, like we had never hugged. His head pulled away from my hair and stopped inches away from my lips. My hands began to play with the back of his hair, how I missed the messy hair of my man. His large hands lightly held my hips, afraid of making one wrong move. Those lips that had been craving slowly inched forward, his eyes dipping between my lips and my eyes, filled with questions and desire. The soft brush of his lips against mine sent lightning through my body.

"Is this okay?" Drew asked against my lips. To answer his question I dug my hands into his hair and pulled those pink lips back to mine. His arms instantly wrapped around my waist, pulling me off my feet.

"Does that answer your question?" I pulled away breathlessly.

"God I missed you," Drew smiled.

"I missed you too, but now, less talk," I breathed in sharply as his mouth attached to my neck. I relished in the feeling of being with him. My heart was screaming at me with joy, I could contain my smile. 

...

hi! i'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter up and running. i've been super unmotivated lately and i just couldn't figure out how to write this scene. sorry! but it's here now. 

i love you guys so much. Also 62k THAT'S CRAZY. you guys make me smile and laugh so much so thank y'all for putting up with my shit all the time.