Whippet chuckles, "Good choice."

"What ya gettin?" I ask

"Hm...omelette with red peppers, ham, fried tomatos aaandd avocado toast."

I blink, "Well now I feel unhealthy." I laugh, "You making me feel like I'm out of shape." I joke

"Nah you look great!"

I feel my cheeks warm, tinting pink. I looking away a bit, "Thanks." I giggle like a little school girl not meaning to.

The waiter comes over and takes our order.

"So, what time do you get off work?" I laugh at myself, "that was a stupid question probably 8:30."

"A question can never be stupid." He chuckles, "And yes that's when I get off work. Why did ya want to know?"

"Oh no reason." I smile, "Oh sugar. I should text Avery." I get my phone out seeing millions of texts and calls from her, "Oh crap." My phone rings and it's Avery. "Excuse me I'll be right back I tell him giving a smile.

I get up and answer it, "Hello?"

"Where the HELL are you!" Avery yells

I wince at her sudden loud voice, I look at Ryan and his eyebrows lift a bit in shock. I chuckle nervously.

"I'm having breakfast with Ryan."

"Ryan?"

"Whippet."

"Ohhhh."

I step out of the booth and I run straight into a waitress. Making cups of orange juice and water spill on her. The plastic cups and utensils fall onto the ground making a loud noise.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I squeak I grab some napkins quickly. "Avery I'm gonna have to call you back."

"Wait what happened—" I hang up on her not meaning to cut her off.

I put my phone in my pocket. I dab at her soaked uniform.

"No it's alright I should've been looking where I was going." She chuckles I was shocked at her not wanting to kill me right now.

Ryan helps her pick the cups and utensils up.

"Well it was more my fault." I laugh nervously as I pick the last utensil up. "Again, I'm so sorry." I get a 5 from my purse and give it to her. "Here take this, it was my fault."

"Oh no you don't have too." She chuckles

"I insist." I smile

She grins, "Thank you."

I give her another smile before she walks off.

"Oh my gosh I'm such a reck today!" I tell Ryan.

He only chuckles, "It happens to the best of us," He says sitting back down.

I chuckle, "yeah." I pause, "Oh shoot Avery. I'll be right back."

Ryan laughs.

Kiss Me || Ryan Clark || WhippetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara