Skylar smirked. She had come up with a strategy already. She lunged forward. As she got closer to him, she jumped on her hands and flew into the air. She had jumped over him and had taken one of his swords doing it.

He had turned around and taken out his other sword. They started clashing their swords at each other and Skylar realized she was doing most of the movements by memory. She wasn't thinking of doing them, her muscles were taking care of it.

She had managed to drop his sword down. She started to attack him with his own sword but he was good at avoiding her hits. He kicked her arm, causing the sword to fall to the ground and as it was falling, he grabbed it. She saw him smirk.

And that smirk, it was familiar. She remembered seeing him stand over her and smirk just like that. And then darkness.

She became angry. Without giving him too much time to act, she grabbed his hands and used them to jump on him. She wrapped her legs around his neck and they fell to the ground.

He elbowed above her stomach, probably her diaphragm, causing her to lose her breath for a second. With that, he rolled out between her body and got up. He swung his sword to Skylar who was on her knees. She put her elbow against the sword.

She was still in her assassin suit. Minus her mask. The place from her wrist to her elbows was a harder material. She was able to stop the sword. He saw her being shocked at it. She smirked and grabbed the body of the sword with her other hand.

" You really messed with the wrong girl," she said and felt her power unleash. Her mind was a mess, and so were her powers to an extent. The place she held melted in seconds. Slade was really shocked now. He tried to jerk away but Skylar grabbed the piece of the sword he was holding. She melted that part too and as it became too hot for him to hold it, he dropped it into the ground.

She used his surprise to her advantage. She brought her hand up and punched his throat. As he struggled to breathe she swung a kick. And another punch. Another kick. She was like a machine, only hitting her target continuously. Again, it was her muscle memory. All she was thinking of was to beat him up but her body took care of it. It was like she was a machine. 

He had moved back until the edge of the roof. As she was about to kick for another time, he grabbed her leg and threw her off the roof as a last resort. 

As if that was going to stop her.

Warmth covered her body and she flew back over him. " You extra pissed me off now, Wilson," she said and sent a fire blast his way. He avoided it. So she sent another. He was avoiding most of them off and the ones that hit him certainly didn't seem to affect him that much.

" Seems you forgot fire doesn't really stop me," he taunted. His taunt. She hated that. She became enraged and went back to the ground hard. She crouched down and as she went back up, following her hands, a giant fire emerged from the ground completely sending Wilson to the air with the impact.

As he fell back she sent a more controlled but direct flame at him. It hit him right in the chest and he stumbled backward. She flew back up, locking down at her target. Nothing else mattered to her right then. She didn't even acknowledge how the others were doing. She had one purpose.

She took a deep breath and felt the warmth cover her entire body from the within. She was on fire. She sent one of the most powerful flames she ever produced toward him.

 Once the smoke cleared out, he was on the ground. Pieces of his suit were burned off but he was alive.

She felt the flames around her body distinguish and for a moment she lost control. She fell to the ground. Someone caught her. Bruce. He caught her. Like he always did. She got back on her feet with the help from Bruce.