Chapter 8

Edited

Michelle P.O.V.

"IF YALL LAZY HOES DON'T WAKE THE F*CK UP AND GET YALL ASSES TO SCHOOL I SWEAR TO GOD I'M KICKING ASS!!"

Eva groaned and threw a pillow, Lauren dodged it and frowned.

"Just a few more minutes." Eva pulled my pillow from under me to put it over her head.

Lauren pounced on me and started tickling me. I squealed as I tried to get away from her.

"UGHH, yall needa to shut up!" Eva yelled then started mumbling something in French as she pulled the cover and pillow over to my couch to lie down. She covered her head and huffed.

I noticed Lauren distracted and flipped her over so that I was on top of her, I pinned her arms down. She glowed in the natural light coming in through my window. Her fresh face looked beautiful and her hair fell around her face and down her shoulders. I leaned down and kissed her neck. Her breath caught and she tried to get away from me. I tightened my grip on her wrists.

"Michelle..."

"You think you can wake me up and not have to pay for it?" I kissed her neck again then let go of her wrists. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off her. I felt goosebumps on her legs as a raked my fingers down her thighs.

"Hold on for a second ok?" I said. She nodded and bit her lip. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then came back. Eva was knocked out on the couch.

I climbed back onto the bed and snuggled between Laurens legs as I started kissing her. My hands roamed her body, trailing down her stomach to her waist. I tugged at the top of her panties.

"Michelle..." she squeezed her legs together a bit.

I paused, "Do you want me to stop?"

She bit her lip as she looked me in the eye,

"No but-"

I pulled her panties to the side and pushed a finger inside her. She was wet and it went in easily so I added another. I slowly started to slide my fingers in and out of her as she threw her head back and moaned loudly. I kissed her neck,

"Look at me, I want to see your face"

She looked me in the eye.

"You like that baby?" I asked.

"Yes baby oh yeah faster faster" Lauren moaned breathlessly as she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to grind onto my fingers. I sped up while I whispered into her ear,

"I wish I had a strap on I would fuck you so good right now." I bit her earlobe and she cried out.

"I'd slid it in and out your tight pussy like I'm doing with my fingers. Then I'd flip you over and fuck you from behind."

Lauren was panting now and moaning. I pulled her panties off completely and started to eat her out.

"Yessss Michelle fuucckkkkk."

I spread her legs open more and flicked my tongue over her clit. she groaned and grabbed my hair holding me over her clit. I flattened my tongue out and went in slow circle around her clit as I slid my fingers back inside her. Lauren let out a satisfied sigh. i kept stroking until I felt her muscled contracting around my fingers.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum baby uhhhh ahhhhhhh"

Her legs shook and her back arched, then she stiffened. I gently licked her pussy until her breathing slowed then lay beside her. She snuggled into me and sighed,