Part 6: A Twist

It is now the morning and Zaheer and Lotus had woken up. They decided to get ready for the day and check the White Lotus server. When they went to check the server someone had @ them in the red lotus chat. They had no idea who it was or how they got in the chat. The user was just panda. The message had asked how their night was. They were both surprised by the fact some one knew but they both tried to play it off as nothing had happened. Zaheer replied first and asked what are you talking about? Panda replied with you know what I mean with a winky face. Zaheer was surprised and did not answer. Then panda had @ Lotus, "How was it Lotus?" Lotus was surprised but he replied with, "It was great thanks for asking." Zaheer was shocked and asked Lotus why would you say that. Lotus replied with, "The chances they know about what actually happened are pretty low. I think we are fine."

A little while later then went out to eat lunch at McDonalds. When they arrived two girls went up to Zaheer and Lotus. They said hi and asked to eat with them. Zaheer and Lotus politely rejected but the two girls kept bothering them. When they went to sit down the two girls sat with them. The one girl said her name was Emily and was looking at Zaheer with wide eyes. The other said her name was Lily and was staring at Lotus which creeped him out. Lotus and Zaheer tried to eat peacefully but Lily and Emily asked them questions like how old are you, how tall are you, what's your favorite color, and a lot more. When Zaheer and Lotus had finished with their meal they where going to leave but the two girls stopped them. They asked for their numbers but Lotus and Zaheer just ignored them. The two girls would not stop and kept asking for their numbers. Lotus and Zaheer just gave up and gave it to them. The two girls then left and Zaheer and Lotus are now regretting what they did.

A couple hours later they each got a call, but they ignored it cause they knew who it was. those numbers kept calling and they finally answered. When they did the two girls were just talking their mouths off. Zaheer and Lotus decided to hang up and the girls called back right away but Zaheer and Lotus barley managed to block them. Well while they were gone Panda decided to ping them again. This time it was of those two girls. Now Zaheer and Lotus were actually freaking out. They did not know how panda knew but they knew something was off.