Chapter Nine - Blindfolds & Trust Issues

Start from the beginning

My relief didn't last very long though, because just as I approached the lost and found bin, the door swung open and a familiar voice echoed throughout the room "I'm sorry we're late coach, we-" Brody's words got stuck in his throat as his eyes landed on my bra clad chest and nearly bulged out of his scalp "Woah, nice tits Nina."

My eyes widened and I let out a small yelp as I covered my chest with my arms to hide myself from the two gaping guys in front of me. It took us all a moment to snap out of our initial shock before Caden's hand shot up at an almost inhumane speed, covering Brody's eyes and blocking his view of me.

"Hey!" Brody whined "Don't keep all the fun to yourself, cousin."

"Don't look!" I squeaked, my cheeks hot as flames and my body shaking. This could not be happening right now.

"C-cover yourself!" Caden stuttered back, his cheeks flushed and his voice unstable. If it hadn't been for the current situation, I would have thought it was cute.

With one arm covering my chest, I used the other to reach into the lost and found bin and pulled out the first shirt I laid my hands on. It was blue and way too big, but I didn't hesitate for a second as I pulled it over my head and shielded my body from Caden's intense stare.

Brody managed to peel Caden's hand off his eyes at the same time and he pouted when he realized I was no longer exposed "Aw man," he whined "you made me miss all the fun."

It took Caden another second to snap out of his daze before he turned to Brody and grumbled "You'll get over it."

What about me? How was I ever going to get over it?

Not being able to bare another moment of standing there in the small enclosed space with them, I lowered my head and scurried past them and out the door.

Well aware that they were following me, I made my way around the building and onto the grass field where Mrs. Harrison already had our class lined up in pairs.

She looked up at our arrival disapprovingly "You're late." She stated.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we can expl-" Brody began, but Mrs. Harrison cut him off with a bored look "I do not have time for your excuses Mr. Woodward." She then glanced towards me and looked me up and down with an impassive expression "Miss Becker, I may assume you are decent?" The class started snickering and I frowned, not sure what she was talking about until I glanced down at my attire and realized the shirt covered my shorts completely, making it seem like I was wearing nothing underneath. I felt my face heat up and my eyes widen as I quickly stuttered "Y-yes, of course ma'am!"

"Very well." She nodded "Why don't you, Caden and Brody form a group over there." She pointed towards the right end of the line of paired up students.

The last thing I needed right now was to be teamed up with those two, but I had a feeling Mrs. Harrison wouldn't be very lenient, so I nodded my head and joined the rest of the students in line with Caden and Brody following behind.

When Mrs. Harrison had all of our attention she began "Today's exercises are going to be about trust. You have all been assigned a partner, with whom you will be performing different sets of exercises. Over there," she pointed towards a part of the field where mats were lined up next to each other "you will be performing the classic fall and catch exercise. Person A is expected to spread their arms out into a 'T' shape and let themselves fall backwards, while person B is expected to be standing behind person A and catching them beneath the arm pits. Is that clear?"

A series of yes's was heard throughout the group before Mrs. Harrison continued "Over there," she pointed towards the grass where an obstacle course lay "person A will be blindfolded and holding onto one end of a string while person B holds on to the other. Person B will lead person A through the obstacle course with the help of- Mr. Flores if you would please be so kind to stop staring at Miss Becker's legs and pay attention to what I am saying."