"yes, of course. i'm not scared of my father. besides he called this morning and said he'd be out of town for the next few days on a business trip." he told the girl after swallowing his food, a bold smile on his face. he was in fact terrified of the man.

"alright. i'm so excited for you." she said with a grin, going back to eating her food.

"you're one hell of a risk taker, neil." charlie stated, looking across the table to his best friend.

neil chuckled with a shrug. "yeah, carpe diem am i right?"

"right." charlie replied with a nod.

-

as the day went on, neil had left almost right after classes to go to the theater for a final stage rehearsal, getting costumes on and final line rehearsal.

meanwhile that evening olivia sat in charlie's room, messing around with his hair as he finished up homework and she was basically correcting him the whole time because he was guessing. "no. vix is hardly and raro is rarely. you can tell raro belongs to rarely because well, the first three letters." she pointed out as he mixed the two up...purposefully. the boy just wanted to get it all over with.

"jeez, what would i ever do without my sweet olivia?" charlie asked with a smile, looking up at her.

"eh, i don't know. beg for mercy from meeks to get help perhaps." she laughed, pecking him on the lips.

"you're absolutely not wrong." he replied with a nod as he looked back down at his latin homework.

eventually olivia had left, giving up on helping charlie, and charlie and the other boys made their way to the boys restroom/shower areas and they had all gotten ready to leave for the play and would be accompanied by mr keating.

olivia wanted to look nice. not for anyone, just herself and because she would be going to henley hall.

olivia truly was not the girl to wear dresses. but she'd gladly wear skirts and so that's what she did. after taking a shower, she dried off, brushed her hair out, brushed her teeth and then got dressed.

she wore a navy blue dress long sleeve dress wore a with pair of black heels. she had a jacket as well which she wouldn't dare switch out of. though she knew it would be freezing, she didn't want to look like a slob. her outfit wasn't exactly as she wished it would be, but it would have to do. she could only work with so much at that moment.

olivia did her hair, putting it half up half down and then did her makeup. she wore lipstick and mascara. that's all she considered 'makeup' plus mr nolan was strict on what she brought. she didn't want boys being 'distracted' by her and that statement in the letter she got absolutely made her ticked off.

once she was ready, olivia turned on her lamp, put on a scarf, grabbed her black coat, putting it on and exited the room walking down the hallway. it was freezing outside and olivia wasn't in the mood to catch a cold standing outside waiting for the doors to open.

when she arrived to the front of the school in the lobby area with the boys, she greeted them. "soo, yes or no?" she asked charlie with a small twirl.

"absolutely!" exclaimed charlie with a smile as olivia fixed his tie.

"you need to learn how to actually put a tie on without it looking sloppy or the tag sticking out." she teased and he let out an annoyed huff.

olivia glanced to the side seeing a girl walk in, looking around.

cameron was the second person to stop and stare at the girl and the othe boys noticed and stopped. charlie couldn't help but to out a soft whistle, taking a step back but stepped forward again after gaining a small nudge by olivia and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders quickly. "oh, no. no! you're prettier."

"i totally beg to differ but i'll take the compliment." she nodded. chris is a goddess!! knox wasn't lying at all. olivia thought to herself as she looked at the blonde girl, her mouth slightly opening.

"you're catching flies, darling." charlie laughed, closing her mouth for her and she rolled her eyes.

"chris?" knox asked, stopping and pushing past two of the boys to walk over to her. "what are you doing here?" he asked and olivia shook her head in disapproval in the boys question.

"gentlemen and lady, let's go." mr keating said, holding the door open.

"what kinda stupid question? that boy is out of his mind, shes so here for knox." olivia whispered as she began to walk with the boy's when knox said he'd catch up and charlie hustled them away.

noticing meeks was still standing there, charlie moved his arm from olivias shoulder and grabbed meeks and pulled him to come with.

"alright alright!" meeks groaned, glancing back.

the boys and girl all piled into mr keatings car, squished in like sardines in a can.

"will you be joining us, mister overstreet?" mr keating questioned the boy who talked with the girl.

"awh, wonder boy is finally talking to wonder girl." olivia smiled as she leaned forward looking through the front window.

"go ahead, captain. i'll walk!" knox told the teacher who nodded and got in the car, shutting the door, buckling up and starting it before driving to henley hall.

"damn right he is. it only took him what? three weeks?" charlie said, tsking as he looked behind through the rear window as mr keating drove.

"yeah, about that many weeks." cameron said shaking his head. "it's about time."

~~

1417 words!!

unfortunately i am about to become one of the rudest DPS writers and IM SORRY.

remember, i do it only with love. some evil.. but mostly love 💕💞💓💓💖💘💝