cuddles and kisses(1)

Y/n POV:
I was in my car driving back home from work. It was a really hard day. I work two jobs so i can pay collage. My boyfriend Mattia and I live together in a small apartment. Mattia always wanted to help me but i didn't want him to do that. As i pulled up at our appartment i saw Mattias car parked so that means he is home. The only thing i wanted to do right now is cuddle cuz im really tired. I came in our apartment and saw Mattia sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Hey baby" I said as i kissed him. "Hello love" he replied and kissed back. He kissed me rough so i knew he was horny but i was to tired to do that. I sat on the couch next to him and he hugged me. "Babe I'm horny" He said as he pulled back from the hug. "I know but I'm really tired and not in the mood for it." Whatever"He said as he was getting up. "Wait are u really mad at me cuz i don't want to have sex with you?" I asked as he was walkimg out of the appartment. I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

2 hours later

It's 1am now and Mattia still wasn't at home. I was really worried. I tried calling and texting but he didn't reply. I went to bed and as i was about to fall asleep i heard the front door open. I got up and went downstairs. I saw him and ran to him. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU IT'S 1 AM I WAS SO WORRIED" I said screaming. "Chill i was at Jenna's." He said and sat on the couch."Jenna's?" I said as my voice cracked. "Yes" he replied. "OKAY. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU GET MAD AT ME CUZ I DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU AND RUN TO JENNA'S WHO IS YOUR PSYCHO EX AND LEAVE ME WORRIED TO DEATH. I CALLED YOU HUNDRED TIMES YOU DIDN'T REPLY. I THOUGHT SOMETHIMG HAPPEND TO YOU. MATTIA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I HAVE 2 JOBS MATTIA 2 JOBS SO I CAN HAVE MONEY FOR COLLAGE. I CAN'T BE ALWAYS IN THE MOOD TO DO IT. I ONLY WANTED YOU TO CUDDLE ME AND TALK TO ME, ASK ME HOW MY DAY WAS, WHAT HAPPEMD AT WORK, WHY AM I TIRED... but you decided to go to J-jena's. "At this point i cried so bad and my throath hurt bad. Mattia was about to say something but i just said" don't"and went upstairs.