I look over his face and I am unable to contain my smile.

"You're my boyfriend."

When he hears this he starts smiling brightly. And holy fuck, I think I just found the answers to all the questions of the universe in his eyes.

"I am." He leans in, pressing our lips together again.

"I'm your boyfriend." I say in realization.

He giggles into my mouth. "Yes you are."

I cup his cheek and pull his lips to mine. I kiss him deeply. I am so happy now, I can't help it.

This boy. This perfect faced, bright eyed, beautiful minded boy in front of me is my boyfriend.

He rolls off of me slightly, now only half on top of me. I pull away from our kiss, pecking his nose lightly. He looks down at our entangled limbs, starting to run his fingers over my chest.

I reach across my body and hold his waist, rubbing small circles into his hip. I instantly get flashbacks to last night.

Smiling to myself I look into Harry's eyes. They are focused on the movement he is making on my chest. He shifts a little and I see him wince.

"Hazza?" I ask quietly, squeezing his hip. He looks into my eyes. "I didn't hurt you right? You are okay?"

He shakes his head smiling. "No angel, you didn't hurt me."

He kisses my cheek. I look down which allows my eyes to scan over the rest of his body.

"These are okay?" I ask, tracing over some of the marks my made on his abdomen.

"Yes Lou, they didn't hurt." He smirks. "In fact," He moves closer, attaching his lips to my neck sucking gently. I shutter, sighing out as he licks and nibbles at the skin. "they felt pretty good." I shiver when he dives back in finishing the mark he started.

I moan, when he finishes the mark. Kissing him through my giggles before resting my face in the crook of his neck.

We continue our soft gently movements against each others skin. I hope we can stay together all day. I don't want to leave this moment. I want to freeze it and keep living in it forever.

"You don't have to do anything today right?" I ask hopeful.

"Not a thing." He answers, I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Good," I smile. "A day for just us." I press my lips to the side of his neck. "Just for Lou and Haz."

"I full day just me and my boyfriend." Harry smiles down at me as he says that.

"I love the way that sounds." I say spacey, pecking his lips.

"So do I."

He pulls me in for another kiss. This time we don't pull away. We keep up the gentle touches, adding soft and meaningful kisses to the mix.

It starts to get a little heated. Our gentle caresses slowly turn needy, our soft kisses getting desperate. I climb on top on him, never breaking apart our lips.

I can feel him getting hard underneath me. I roll my hips into him and me moans.

I pull back from the kiss. "We should probably get up." I say cheekily.

Harry scoffs. "Tease."

"Mhm." I answer pecking his lips again. "You love it."

"I do." I look over his face leaning down to kiss him again.

An idea pops into my head and I pull back again. "We can make pancakes."

I smile, he groans. "Yes now kiss me."

I giggle kissing him again, I know he is getting worked up.

"Haz." I say into his mouth. He doesn't respond, just keeps kissing me.

"Baby?" Still no answer.

"Hazza?"

He groans again, pulling back. "Yes Lou."

"Lets get up."

He pouts. "But we were just getting started."

"Yes and I need to shower." I answer against his lips.

He pouts again. "But we were just getting started." He repeats.

I grin, cheekily, kissing him deeply. I trail kisses over his jaw and down his neck. He squirms as I make another mark on his neck.

He tries rolling his hips up into mine but I push them down. He moans loudly when I finish the mark.

I move my lips to his ears whispering softly. "I never said you couldn't join me."

I feel him shiver and I chuckle. He nods his head eagerly, pulling me down for another kiss.

"C'mon baby," I say pulling away, again.

He is smiling widely, and follows me out of his room to the bathroom.

——————————————————
Holy fuck, when did this start getting reads.

Also my stupid self forgot to update yesterday so yeah.

I have no excuse. Sorry.

Anyways I loved writing this chapter. It makes me smile. 😊

tpwk❤️❤️