5.Denial

Jennie's POV

I'm getting used that Lisa is living with me, she's 28 years old but act like 8. Sighed.

She knows her age but I didn't bother to ask her if she remember more than that. Am I afraid that one day she will leave me when she remember everything from her past? But I should be happy with that. She will be completed again. I'm happy in a good way not because she will leave me alone.

Thinking of being alone again, I'm utterly petrified.

Lisa was dating Cheayoung, she makes her smile and laugh all the time.

What if lisa will like cheayoung too? How about me? I thought she likes me?

And that Jisso, she kept hitting on Lisa! I know that, I could see it.

Well, I am not jealous. Seriously. 

Lisa looks like my best friend but she's not, she will never be. I like her because of the thought of that. Just like that!

You're denial, you like lisa more than your best friend. I groaned, my inner self is always stubborn!

You're just making excuses, you know you like Lisa. Can you just shut up? I countered to myself.

I'm well dressed and I already put some make up. I'm staring at my reflection in the mirror, I'm looking great as always.

"You're beautiful Jennie ," I said to myself and winked.

I took my bag and cellphone on my bed, I hope Lisa was ready.

Then I went out of my room, I saw Lisa was wearing jeans and shirt as usual, her hair was damped.

She's ready, I guess.

She's sitting on the couch while looking at her cellphone, attentively. Clicking it on the screen with her thumbs, she's texting someone. I assumed because it's obvious.

I groaned, in this early morning, she have textmate?? Who could it be? cheayoung or Jisso? I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa, are you ready?" I asked.

"Wait, Nini! This is important!" Lisa hastily said. What's with her? And important? That's why she didn't bother to look at me?

I took a carton milk from the refrigerator and walked back to the living room. Wait. lisa wasn't texting. I guess... she's playing on her phone??

"Hey, what are you doing?!" I irritably asked.

"Just a sec, please!" She stood up, she was so eager and she's clicking the screen of her phone furiously.

"Ya, be gentle! You're gonna crack the phone!"

But she didn't stop, she was focused on the phone.

What the heck is the game anyway? She's cute, she looked like she's doing an important thing but actually, she's just playing. I swear if she didn't stop, the phone will be broken.

"Lisa!" I huffed then took a sip of my milk.

Then she groaned loudly "Oh this is frustrating! I can't beat her score!" She stomped her feet few times. "I hate cheayoung for playing my game and put the top score!"

"Where did you get that game?" She started to click again. "Can you stop that? Let's go now!"

"Just one more, wait. I can do this. Anyway, cheayoung passed this game to me." Lisa said without looking at me. Kinda rude.

"Just continue the game here and I will go now," she didn't even budge.

Fine! Just play that game! I was about to leave when Lisa squealed and she was jumping.