After roaming around the street for about 10 minutes, I finally find a signboard of an old cheap cafe in an old building. I automatically sigh in relief once I read the letters "All Drinks Are only 2 Bucks!!" on the board. Thank god.

"Hey, Hero! Why don't we go this place? It has such delicious coffee!"
I cheerfully suggest though I haven't been there yet.
"What the fuck?! I'm not going into that kind of dirty building, Langford!!"
As glancing the outlook of the building, he rejects. But this is the only place I can treat him today so I'm persistent.
"Please, Hero! I guarantee they taste as good as the coffee you usually drink. Please!!!"
I beg with the cutest puppy eyes I can manage, and he unwillingly gives in.

Ding. The elevator arrives and we get in. I press "4", yet it doesn't light up. Hmmm. This is strange. Ten times of pushing the damn button causes nothing in the end.
"Hey! What's going on?"
He asks.
"I can't press this button."
"What?! You broke it!"
"No, I didn't!!"
Then, the elevator suddenly shakes, only to stop right after. No way!!!

Hero tries to break the door but it's still screw shut. I, on the other hand, try to call for a help, greeted by these lovely words, "No Signal". Wonderful!
We simultaneously sigh in defeat. We're officially trapped in this cage.
"This is your fault!!!"
He growls through his teeth.
"Sorry."
This time I sincerely apologize because it is my fault.
"Well, we don't have a choice now. We open the ceiling and escape."
"What?!"
He's too obsessed with action movies!
"Get on."
Then, he squats in front of me and pads his shoulder. Oh no. He's gonna hoist me on to his shoulders!
"No way!!"
I shout.
"What? Are you nervous to get close to me, Langford?"
His smirk is too irritating.
"Of course not, asshole!"
"Then just shut up and do as I say!"
With that, he lifts me by his shoulders in a flash.

His shoulders are broad and it's quite easy for me to steady myself, to be honest. However, there's something that prevents me from it... His neck bone is hitting on the exact spot that's the most sensitive part of my body. My woman bud. As he moves, it's stimulated sending me exotic yet addictive sensations, and it's hard for me to focus on the hatch before me. My body reacts to him as if it has its own will.

"Hurry up!!"
Having no idea how dirty things occupy my brain now, he says.
"Almost done."
I pull the lever with every force I have, which somehow opens the hatch. Yes!!

I pull him up to the outside of the box after I climbed up the ceiling. It's dark and dusty there and I helplessly get nervous.
"I'm scared."
I whisper.
He looks down to the bottom and utters,
"This wasn't 'Die Hard', huh?"
Yeah, he is a movie nerd.
"What should we do?"
I timidly ask, soaked in a guilt.
All of sudden, however, he screams with a glare.
"Shit! I can't take it anymore!!"
Is he gonna push me and kill me?? I tense, but I instantly find out I was wrong when he faces away from me and undoing his pants.
What the hell??????

"What are you doing, pervert?!"
"I'm peeing, stupid! Now look away!"
"How gross!!"
I take a step forward to get away from this nasty man, then I slip and dangle from the edge.
"Help!!!! Please, Hero!!"
I cry out for help, making him rush to me.
"What the fuck are you doing?! Now take my hand!"
Yelling he extends his hands. I desperately grip them because my life is exactly dependent on them. He pulls me up and encases me in his arms as I stand on the verge. A relief washes over my entire being, which unfortunately reminds me that he hasn't washed his hands after he peed. His filthy hands touched my skin... Fuck!!!!!

I try to jerk away from him but he pulls me back, ending up in falling onto the ground of the elevator. I find myself sprawled under his large body.
"Ouch!!"
"Fuck!!"
We say at the same time. He, then, supports his weight by his elbows.
"Get off me, Hero!!"
I snap, yet he doesn't move at all but stares at me with dead eyes. I shiver from his gaze.
"Langford, I..."
As saying, he slowly leans forward and the space between our faces decreases inch by inch. My heart is pounding at my chest whilst my body heats like it's broken. As much as my sanity don't want to get close to him, my soul looks craving for him. Therefore, it takes me a few seconds to actually let out a word to stop him.
"W... what are you doing? Stop."
It sounds more like a seduction rather than a complaint. Why my voice betrays me like this? He hijacks my body!

Now there's barely an inch or less between us since he ignores my order. Is he gonna kiss me?? Or will he do more than that?? Shit! Why won't he move?

"Hero!! Stop!!!!!!"

🌻A.N.🌻
Thank you for reading!
It's a huge drama happening here👀
Will they do something sexy next!?!?
Find out in the next chapter😏
Stay tuned ;)

Kaia Gomez🦋