Chapter 6🌹

Josephine

The air is so tense that nobody could make any slightest sound now. It feels like we're in the movie 'Don't Breathe' and anxiety grows bigger and bigger inside me as the clock ticks.

Hero, being bumped by Lili, stays creepily quiet without even looking at her. The only thing he does is stare at the orange stain on his white shirt. But everyone in this cafeteria is certain as hell that he's raging inside him.

"I... I'm so sorry."
What seemed forever later, Lili finally apologized to him with a shaky, barely audible whisper.
"This is such an unusual greeting, don't you agree?"
Saying so he slowly moves his eyes to her face. I can clearly see the black holes circled with thin blue-green rings in his eyes, reflecting how pissed he is. I cannot help swallowing the little saliva left in my mouth because of nervousness.
"I... I'll pay for the cleaning costs. I'm... I'm so sorry."
She stutters in fear, which makes me feel worse for her if that's possible.
"Cleaning costs? What a funny joke it is."
He lets out a dry laugh as angrily taking off his ties as well as his wet shirt. Fully revealing his toned upper body, the thin clothes were slapped onto the ground. A second later, he closers to her causing her to wince and step back.

"Hey, Hero, don't be harsh on such a cute girl like her. She's too pretty to bully."
Gavin says coming out from Hero's behind and pushes a strand of Lili's hair back as if he's her boyfriend.
"It's a shame that you're so young. I'd have loved to see you after 10 years. Do you have an older sister, sweetie?"
Another voice that belongs to Shane seductively sounds as he walks down the stairs that leads to the floor only F4 can use in this cafeteria.
Such players, I silently cuss at them. Ross, on the other hand, remains still next to Hero as if this chaos is nothing special.

"It's cold."
Out of nowhere Hero barks before continuing.
"What will you do if I catch pneumonia or something? Are you aware that I'm the son of the largest financial group which practically owns the entire world?"
Lili's eyes are filled with unshed tears now, but he never ceases his threat and even escalates it.
Towering his long torso toward her he asks,
"What do you know about ruling the world?"
Of course she can find no answer to that question.
"I asked, what do you know about it, you fucking bitch!"
He viciously shouts at her as if a thunder strikes a small lean tree.

Tears after tears start streaming down on her cheeks and that's it for me.
I can't ignore his tyrant anymore.

"Stop!!"

Before my head made out what I was doing, it has already left my mouth in a scream. Every single head in this room including Ross's snaps toward me in a brief. Shit!

"S...stop torturing her, would you? Please forgive her b...because it was not on purpose."
My voice is now just above whisper. I feel my heart beating in a dangerous speed in my chest whilst no sound is emitted by anyone. Taking such a long time, Hero faces his body to me with hooded eyes. I suddenly feel like I became a zebra targeted by a hungry lion in Savanna.

Will he punch me? Or will he even kill me? Oh, god. What the hell have I done?
A thousands of words ran in my mind in the speed of light when he shortened the distance between us.
5 feet away.
3 feet.
1 foot.
I'm done. I screw shut my eyes to prepare the impact from his fists connecting with my body. Despite my prediction, however, he passes me by with a death glare and exited from the entrance followed by the rest three.

This is much worse than beaten up by him now because I know what's gonna happen next. The red notice.

Why the fuck did I get involved myself into their shittiest game??

————

Hero

That bitch is so dead!!
My blood is boiling like the magma in the Kilauea volcano. Who does she think she is to rebel me? Recalling the shit that happened a while ago fuels the anger burning me.

"We're gonna give her a red notice."
I proclaim to the three through gritted teeth.
"Are you serious, Hero? She's a girl."
Shane objects to my decision.
"So what? The people who turn against me must pay the price no matter who they are."
I state a-matter-of-a-factly with a grin. I can see Shane shaking his head in disappointment at the corner of my eyes but I don't give a shit about it.

"Just erase her from this school within a day, got it?"
I tell one of my servants in a harsh tone with gripping him by his collar and he nods his head before running away from me stumbling.

I don't know why but this time furies me far more than usual. She somehow provokes the hugest rage inside me. And I don't like it at all.
I just can't wait to see her leave my empire in front of my very own eyes soon.

————

Ross

Hearing her voice I instantly knew it was Jo that embarked at Hero. Just as I imagined, she does things I can never expect and it interests me a lot.

"We're giving her a red notice."
Hero's sudden declare surprised me because this is the first time he decided to give a red notice to a girl.

Knowing about Hero more than himself, I feel something is different this time. Something other than anger is there which even Hero is ignorant of. And my heart mysteriously itches from thinking about it.

What happened to me?

🌻A.N.🌻
Thank you for reading! Josephine got a red notice now... What do you think will happen next? Stay tuned!

Kaia Gomez🦋