first vlive

'upon the new generation! Hello, we are A.ON!'
'G.ON, this is our first vlive!' Jaehwa said
'yes, please listen to our debut mini album and support us!' Meihua added to promote their debut.

'why are you so short?' Jaehwa read the comment and A.ON started laughing.

'hey! I'm still taller than Sora and Lilian!I'm not that short!' She said
'It's okay Jaehwa, you'll grow.' Kiko mocked Jaehwa, knowing well Jaehwa wouldn't get taller any time soon.

soo ah, please do aegyo!

Soo Ah frowned.

'No! I don't do aegyo, I'm not cute!'
'yes you are!' Meihua laughed and Soo Ah glared at her.
' please do aegyo' Yeonha frowned and soo ah sighed.

'only for you maknae!' she smiled giving her a finger heart.

Then she attempted to do aegyo and failed miserably, which earned her weird stares from the rest of the members.

'are you okay?' Meihua joked. Soo ah hit her arm.

' you wanted me to do aegyo!'
'no, g.on did!'

soo ah huffed and turned around in her chair, crossing her arms. When Lilian reached out to see if she was okay, Meihua interrupted her :

'leave her, she's being childish.'

The members started to laugh and Lilian slowly sat back down. Soo Ah gasped and turned around again in her chair. She looked at Meihua, then turned around to turn off the vlive despite the managers waving their hands as a way to say 'no'.

'okay, Meihua and I are going to fight, bye!'

The members all protectively put their arms around Meihua while soo ah walked towards her.

'no! satan go away!'

Soo Ah laughed mischievously and said.

'let her go or else I'm not cooking you food anymore.'

In one swift move, the girls let go of Meihua and crossed their arms.

'wow, I see the loyalty.' Meihua joked before jumping to the other side of the couch.

'thank you so much for your love and support G.ON!I'll see you soon!'

She ran away with soo ah following her. Then the vlive ended.