Evil Takes Over

Chapter 5

     On the couch I smell Trent and his lovely manliness that slowly fades out as I suddenly faint. I'm swept away into total darkness. I can hear suspenseful music. I don't know whats happening. I'm falling down an endless pit. Suddenly, I see the demon again. Just taunting me to come closer. Well where else could I possibly go? I'm scared.

Danny's Pov:

  "Oh, no. Shes fallen into a deep sleep. What are we going to do?", Trent seems to always know the answers. "We wait". Wait, seriously that is all he was going to say. What if something was going on. How could he say just wait? There is my sister obviously not okay, totally out of it on our own couch,and all he says is wait. Fine.

Serani's Pov:

   The demon comes closer. I'm terrified out of my wits. Is the monster going to end my life? My life that I would have no idea what to do without? The demon came closer as so did I. I couldn't escape. Suddenly I felt a cold chill as the demon reached out and touched my hand. It was a girl. Suddenly the demon or she was trying to take over my soul. She was trying to possess me. I panicked and tried to pull back. She got inside me.

Danny's Pov:

   "Look. She is waking up.", I said with excitement and worry hiding in my voice. Trent rushes over to her side. The damn bastard. Suddenly Serani's eyes are white and blank but then she blinks again and they are normal. She whispers "I'm fine. Just wooziness had overcame me." Trent and me sigh with relief.

  At least my sister looked fine but she was lying. I knew better then to believe it. I whispered to Trent that I needed to talk outside. He had said alright and I had closed the door behind us and said "My sister's lying. I can tell when she is and is not telling the truth and I am absolutely certain she is lying about the wooziness. Shes not her. I think something happened to her while she was asleep."

--------- THANK YOU! FOLLOW ME! I MIGHT GO QUICKER I WITH MORE FOLLOWERS! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

----- AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!

:) :) :)