Discovered..

Chapter 3

The whispers were quite silent. As I heard it. "Stay in this house. Its not safe out there. My names Trent." I looked under my bed and its not as creepy as it seems but when I looked under my bed to find a boy.

There was no doubt that he wasn't strong and confident as he appeared quite masculine. He was charming and surprised me. I was quite speechless. His formed abs were easy to see underneath his shirt. And his heat radiated. I could feel it on my skin as he..

Trent crawls out from under the bed. "Sorry if I scared you." I ask "Who are you? Why are you in here?", not answering me he signals me to follow and we both quietly make our way down the stairs and outside.

I'm a little scared but I feel like I can trust him. He wouldn't turn around but I didn't mind. Every time I asked where he was going. He said to just follow. So I did..

We went in through a door that was covered completely by leaves. It was dark but my eyes adjusted quickly. When I entered in I saw things I didn't recognize. Antiques not from this time. An old musty red clock that ticked back and forth. I started hearing whispers everywhere. The ticking continued.

He told me "Don't worry they are my friends. Do you know what I am?", "N-no. I have no idea." "Well I am what you call a hybrid. I am a mix between a vampire and a werewolf. *I gasp* Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." He looked at me with sincere, concerned, and serious eyes. His eyes pooled so dark and brown. Like chocolate so sweet but so ancient.

He shows me to a room and says "Stay here. I'll be back with my family." While he leaves I sit here wondering what the heck is happening. I mean da*n he was hot but like that crazy nonsense he was spitting out. Really? Werewolves, vampires, a hybrid? Ugh.