Karaoke

Yuliy's POV

Hmmm. What song should I sing? Oooooh, I have a good song.

I walked on the stage and picked the song "Just One Yesterday"

The music started playing and a girl sitting at one of the tables jumped up on stage with me and grabbed the other microphone. I looked over at her and smiled.

"I thought of angels choking on their halos get them drunk on rose water, see how dirty I can get them pulling out their fragile teeth and clip their tiny wings."

Girls POV

"I thought of angels choking on their halos get them drunk on rose water, see how dirty I can get them pulling out their fragile teeth and clip their tiny wings." I heard him sing and all I could think was that his voice was amazing. It was deep and smooth, almost like he had experience singing in front of crowds.

I can hear the song slowly approaching my part.

"If I spilled my guts
The world would never look at you the same way and I'm here to give you all of my love, so I can watch your face as I take it all away."

Third Person POV

  Yuliy and the girl sang together until the song ended. After it had ended most of the crowd stood up and applauded their performance. Yuliy walked off stage, trying not to stumble, the girl followed and started to talk to him

"Hi. My name is Max. What's your name?"

"Hm? Oh. My name's Yuliy," Yuliy laughed and continued to walk back to the bar

"Oh, that's a beautiful name. Yuliy, I wanted to say that your voice is phenomenal and I love hearing you sing," they had gotten back to the bar where Yuliy sat down "I'll be right back." Max walked back to her table and grabbed her belongings then headed back over to Yuliy.

"Okay. I'm back. Here's my number. Oh, Bartender can I have a margarita? Thank you." She handed Yuliy her number and when Phillip gave Max her drink, she walked away.

"I see you're popular with the ladies." Phillip laughed as he saw Yuliy look down at her number, confused.

"389-720-6295. She doesn't even know me. It'll be fine if I just don't text her." Yuliy ripped up the paper and threw it away.

"Oh, well my shift is about to end so if you want to, you can start the car and I'll be there in a second," Phillip smiled at Yuliy and Yuliy shrugged and walked outside.

Phillips POV

I really hope he doesn't do something stupid while I'm not out there.

I walked outside to see Yuliy laying on the ground next to the car.

"Come on, you have to get up. I'll take you home. I have to get some stuff from there anyways. I left one of my rings there."

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Yo! Here's the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did I would appreciate it if you voted or commented on it. Have a good day/night. Buhhhhhhh byyeeeeeee