Chapter 1

Brianna smith
(all that matters video girl)
Age:19
DOB:December 17 1993
Food:everything
Style: fashionista
Stauts:dating justn Bieber
--------------------------------
Justin Bieber
Age:18
DOB:March 1 1994
Food:pasta
Style:swaggy
Stauts:dating brianna
------------------------------------------------------
Bri Smith
(Sexual Content coming up)
Me and justin been toeghter since we were 14 and 15 now were 18 and 19 and were taking each other virginitys he looked at me i looked at him "are you sure your ready babe" he said i nodded he kissed me he went to neck i moaned i gasped "justin" i moaned he went to my breast swarling his tounge on my nipple he rubbed the other one he grabbed a condom after putting it on he went inside my walls i gasped as he went faster he was leaving love bites on my neck the headboard banged on the wall my body was shacking "oh fuck bri your so tight" he said i rubbed my clit i squirted all on his dick he rubbed my clit making me go wilded "who's daddy" he asked "you are" i moaned i screamed he never took his hand off my clit "say my name" he said "justin bieber" i screamed "thats right baby" he said he pulled out and boob fucked me he went back in my walls after we climaxed he ate my jucie i moaned "justin oh my god" i screamed after making me climax again i got on my knees i put his dick in my mouth "fuck bri" he moaned he cummed all in my face and mouth as i rubbed my clit "mmmmm" i moaned as i licked the tip of his dick he turned me pulling my hair he went in my anal i screamed "fuck" i moaned he went faster and rubbing my clit after cumin he licked me clean and came to my face kissing me he soon held my waist breathing heavy from all the activity (End of sexual content) we went to sleep when i woke up i grabbed something to wear after taking a shower and getting dressed i felt arms go around me i giggled "justin stop i have school" i said trying to wiggle out his grip "please stay home last night was fun" he said winking at me i pecked his lips "sorry popstar i have school" i said putting my ear rings on "do you really have class or just giving up some ass" he said i looked at him as he said his little out burst i pushed passed him wow what a jerk i grabbed my backpack and walked out the house tears falling down hes calling me a slut when he was my first well you see i have beauty classes to pursuit My dreams for nails and make up desinger i got into one of his cars and drove to school i chosse the cheetah print one cool right i drove off into the busy strets of cali everyone knows me because of justin shit hes justin bieber my baby he can be mean sometime like he dont care but soon apoligize for it we met at one of his concerts well the meet and greet i was in line with chrizzy my cousin to meet justin bieber im a belieber i was happy after meeting him he whrisperd in my ear to go to his room i nodded and snuck off to his room soon after he came in we talked and got to know each other then he asked me to be his i said hell yea well i screamed it till this day i love and will cherish bieber as the loving bf he is a acter thinking i parked the car and went inside "hi mrs.bieber" the teacher said did i mention were engaged I know two 17 year olds engaged but I'm mature for my age and Justin he's the world biggest pop star so he had no choice but to grow up and be mature he's not 16 no more he's 18 and need to act like it I smiled "hi mrs.jordan" i said she smiled i sat down then the class came One mate his name is eric smith we have the same last name but we aren't technically related but he's my bff and he's gay he sat by me "hey beautiful" he said "hi eric" i said smiling then amber and ashley came our other friends there twins they sat by us as always "so hows hot stuff doing" amber asked i rolled my eyes "the same as always this morning he called me a whore he asked was i going to school or giving some ass up" i said they gasped "well you tell mr.bieber he hurt you hes ganna have to deal with me" Ashley said i smiled we grouped hugged then class started after class i checked my phone as i was with eric the twins had to go to some dinner with there parents "ugh" i said "what did he say" eric said "baby i miss you can we make up im sorry for what i said i miss you" i read out and looked at eric "well go to him" he said i sighed "your right see you next week" i said i go to school twice a week i got in the car and went back to justin house i went in to see dim lights i turned them on ti see justin butt naked laying on the ground with a flower and pedals everywhere but he was sleep with candles lit everyehere maybe waiting on me then i heard the door opened to see a girl "who are you" i asked she looked at me "im the girl that bieber been having sex with who are you" she asked "im his fiancé" i said "he never said anything about an fiancé" she said i bent down and thumped justin head "ow the fuck" he siad then he saw me and the girl "hey babe" he said i looked at him with my arms folded as he got up "want to explain whys theres a girl saying shes been coming while im not here" i yelled "babe calm down" he said "you want me to calm down and you get out of this house" i yelled at the slut she got her jacket and left i turned back to justin i slapped him giving him the ring he never cheated why start when were almost married i ran upstairs grabbing my clothes in my suitcase "what do you think your doing" justin asked "im leaving" i said crying "babe stop" he said "what for" I asked "I love you" he said "if you did she won't be coming to give you some just like they say the one cheating blames there partener never talk to me" I said walking down stairs with my suitcase he stopped me with tears in his eyes "please Brianna" he said "do you even love me" I asked "don't even pull that card if I didn't love you I wouldn't have asked you for your hand in marriage I won't be here pleading you to stay" he said I looked at him I thought about I dropped my bags he ran up to "I never want to break up with you I love you" he said kissing my neck I giggled "ok Bieber" I said he picked me up bridal style he went upstairs kissing me all over my face "Justin" I moaned he smirked on my skin "Brianna" he said he dropped me on the bed taking his shirt off I bit my lips he made his chest move I giggled he hovered over me I ran my hand over his 8 pack "I love you bri" he said I smiled then we had sex all night.