♕𝟚♕

"You just carry thing around with you?!" Exclaimed Katsuki. "Why yes it's only pocket money," said Momo bluntly. "With this I am sure to be able to afford the down payment! Thank you so much! I'll make you 700 beignets!" "Even better! Thank you so much" and with that Yaoyorozu left back to her home to help out her parents with the ball.

After his shift at the Diner, Katsuki went straight to the realtors and payed up. They gave him the run down building and the young man couldn't be prouder of himself. "Thank you so much Mr.Hitachiin and... Mr.Hatachiin" (see what I referenced there?) "no problem. We will have the paper work ready to sign right after the Marti Gras" "why not now? You know what I can sign the paperwork tonight!" "Ok ok. Come on Kaoru, we have some stuff to do" "coming Hikaru" and with that the twins left in third hecku nice car. "Hey Katsuki. Think you have a table ready for me?" Asked Mitsuki. "Hello old hag. ?! Is that dads Gumbo pot?" "Sure is" he smirked as the pot was handed to him. "You see that building? Me and the old man finally did it" "I'm proud of you Katsuki," said Mitsuki as she put her arm on her sons shoulders. "Damn.... I wish he could be here to see it" "it's ok. I miss him to. Now come on and open that door! Or are ya gonna be a softy like your dad?" He scoffed and opened the two big doors with his hands. An open mouthed smile on his face as he saw the interior. "Just look at this thing! Doesn't it make you want to cry?" "Uh... happy or sad?" "Happy obviously! Aw man! My dream is finally coming true! There's gonna be a maitre d' at the front door. A stage here, the kitchen over here! And a big glass chandelier when you look up!" Mitsuki sighed. "You never let go of that dream huh?" "Why would I? Everybody needs to know that I'm the best Cook in New Orleans!"

"Or one that cooks in an abandoned sugar mill" he shot his mom with a mean glare and a pout. "I love your dream but it's sad to see you only get a few seconds of sleep" "but how can I give up now when I'm this close? I need to make sure that dads dreams come true" "Katsuki. Sure your dad didn't have this place but he had something even better than this. He had love and his family. And that's all I want for you" "your telling me not to be a softy and your being one right now. What do you want for me?Find my princess and just ride off into the sunset? Come on don't be so cliché" "oh but I want you to be happy!.... and grandchildren" "mom! You talking about that when I don't even have a girlfriend!" He was embarrassed and his face was slightly red. "And I don't have the time for one. That's just gonna have to wait a while" "how long are we talking?"

[Bold for lyrics normal for movement and scenery]

Ain't got time for messing around he pulled up a chair for his mom to sit at a table. And it's not my style. He grabbed a curtain and put it on the table. "Your mom wants some grandkids!" This old town can slow you down. People taking the easy way. He lifted his moms chin to look up. But I know exactly where I'm going. I'm getting, closer and closer everyday! The room turned into shades of yellow and brown and the art style changed completely. Katsuki comes in with a nice suit (one from the movie) And I'm almost there! Almost there he walks in a very confident manner, takes a sip of wine as a main hands him a slice of cake and he signs a contract with a feather. He put that on the jacket of his suit. People down here think I'm crazy. But I don't care. He helps out a man that was swinging on a chandelier Trials and tribulations. I've had my share. A line of waiters and Katsuki is putting flowers on their vests. There ain't nothing gonna stop me now 'cause I'm almost there. The waiters all set up the tables then a transition to a pot of Golden colors come in. 3 chefs are making gumbo. I remember daddy told me he tasted it and makes a strange face. He adds some pepper. Fairy tales can come true. The chefs approve. He helps out someone with chopping up some vegetables. You gotta make them happen it all depends on you. He's whisking something white (if you remember the scene just play it in your head cuz I don't know how to describe it) so I work real hard each and every day he's putting whipped cream on many pastries on a table. Now things for sure are going my way just doing what I do many waiters and Katsuki pushes through them. Look out boys I'm coming through! He welcomes in the guest into the restaurant. And I'm almost there! I'm almost there the waiters pick him up as he smiles and spreads out his arms. People gonna come here from everywhere there are many people in many different tables and I'm almost there. I'm almost there chefs are carrying him to the very top of the stairs. He raises a glass of champagne I'm almost there! He slides down the ramp to the bottom and rides on a cart as he eats a cherry. Cleans up a messy child eating spaghetti. Adds some liquid into a flambé. Grabs the feather from his vest and puts it in the hat of the pianist that is performing. There's been trials and tribulations. The yellow colors fade into what they really are as he walks to the table that his mom is sitting at. You know I've had my share everything goes back to what it once was including the art style. But I've climbed a mountain and I've crossed a river he walks up the mill with his mom and down they go and I'm almost there they tear down the planks that blocked the window. Put the garbage Inyo a barrel I'm almost there Katsuki cleans up the webs and set a table I'm almost there! He sweeps up the place with Mitsuki. Grabs his coat and hat. His mom places a flower in the empty vase that's on the small table.

They grab the gumbo pot and close the door hard making something made out of wood fall to the floor.

Toga, your assistant, is walking around town with all of you suitcases and looking for you. She finds you fiddling away at your violin while dancing with a child as a crowed watches. "Aw yeah!" You walk you to some men clapping along and they are still handing you them flowers. The kid you were dancing with shows off his moves. You exclaim as you were impressed. Your made a guy faint with a single wink. "Princes (Y/N)! I've been looking for you everywhere!" "What a coincidence Toga! I've been avoiding you everywhere" "we are going to be late for the ball!" "Listen, Toga, Listen! Do you hear that jazz? Jazz music oh I love it! It was born here in New Orleans. It sounds so lovely!" Toga glared at your as you made more men fall in love with you. "No it sounds like a lot of noise!" "Your complaint sounds like a lot of unpleasant noise" Toga was offended by what you said.

"Dance with me blonde buns! Loosen up a bit and have fun!" "We are supposed to be at the Yaoyorozu Mansion by now!" "I know I know but first. I buy everyone here a drink!" Everyone cheered. "But princess with what money?!! You have two choices. Marry someone wealthy. OR GET A JOB!" Your face scrunched up at the mention of one. "Alright alright. But first, We dance!" Everyone cheered you on. "This is stupid!" "For someone who doesn't dance, your pretty good!" You accidentally threw her into a Tuba. You laughed as you asked, "are you finally getting into the music! Get it? Cuz your head is in a tuba" "get me out this instant!" The guy who was playing the Tuba helped out and you guys flew into the air and rolled into the ground, finding Shigiraki. "Hi there mister!" You said.

TBC.... 1436 words