♕𝟙♕

Bakugou was with Izuku in his small house because they normally hung out at his place. Mitsuki was fixing Izuku's favorite All might sweater. She was telling them the story "Frog Prince". "The poor frog looked at the princess with his sad eyes and said 'oh please princess, only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell that has been inflicted on me' and this Princess felt so sorry for him. So she swooped down, picked up the slimy frog and kissed that frog!" While Izuku was moved and loving this story, Katsuki was gagging and sticking his finger in his mouth. "The Frog turned into a handsome prince and the two of them lived happily ever after, the End"

Izuku exclaimed and asked Mistuku if she could read again. But she refused and told him that they needed to be heading on home. "I am never in my life going to kiss a frog on those disgusting lips!" "Neither am I. I just don't think it's right" "oh really?" Katsuki looked around the room and found a plastic frog. "C'mon Deku! Kiss the disgusting thing" "no way Jose!" He began chasing Izuku around the room trying to get him to kiss it. "Katsuki! That's not nice. Now put the damn thing down. We're going home" Inko came in and Izuku immediately showed his mom that his sweater is now Fixed.

"That's Lovely! Thank you Mitsuki" "no problem. Now I gotta take the brat back home. He needs to eat Dinner" "alright. Bye bye Mitsuki and Katsuki!" "Bye!" "Yeah good bye" and they left to their car. As they drove off they saw more apartments and shopping areas until they got to their neighborhood and made their Gumbo. Masaru and Katsuki where stirring in the pot. He took a sip, "that's pretty good" "I'll be the judge of that" so the small bean took a sip, grabbed some Tabasco and put some in. His father tried it and it was delicious. "Oh that's so good!" "Of coarse it is. I could own a restaurant and be a chef if I wanted to" "that's a great idea! Honey come in! This stuff is so good! I say Katsuki has a great gift" he just loved feeding off of the praise that people gave him. Some of the people in their neighborhood ate the Gumbo, and loved it.

"You see Katsuki? The thing about good food is that it brings people together. Puts that warm feeling in them along with these smiles on their faces. And when I open up my own restaurant. People from all of the world will come right here just to have a taste of our food!" Katsuki looked at the piece of paper. It said "Bakugou Foods" he smiled and hugged it. "Hey dad look! It's a shining star. The stories in Deku's books say that if you wish upon a Star, that wish is Most definitely gonna come true!" "Well that wish will only take you half of the way. The rest you gotta do yourself. Put some of your hard work into it. Then you'll have it" "just like All might? One of the best cops out there?" "Yup. He wanted Justice and he brought it. So work hard, and it will surely come true. But promise me and your mom one thing, that you'll never lose sight of what's really important. Family" "alright. But dont be such a softy" Mitsuki chuckled and tucked in Katsuki. "Sweet dreams".

The second that his parents closed the door. He shot right up, grabbed the paper, opened his blinds and looked up at that star. "Please please please!" And he continued to look at it. He looked to his right and saw that there was a frog. He screamed when it croaked cause he got freaked out and ran to his parents room.

[HE A MAN NOW]

His furniture changed a bit and the sun was coming up. A very tired Katsuki came into his room. Sighed, yawned then stretched and went to his drawer to open it after kicking off his shoes. "Well Katsuki, it was a rough night at the bar just for some tips but remember that every cent counts" he smiled and then looked at an old photo of his dad. "Don't you worry old man. We will get there" he then lazily walked to his bed and threw himself on it to get 3 seconds of sleep. His alarm went off so he turned it off with his foot and headed towards the closet.
"Goodnight Avenue Pub, Good morning Clover" as the Trolly was passing by infront of his house, he waved his hand for it to stop and took a seat. On his way there a girl saw him, put on her red lipstick. But he got off before she looked at him and instead kissed a rando on the cheek.

The Usual band passed by and he struggled to get to the Diner. "H-hey! I'm no dance partner" he then dashed to his shift and right off the bat the cook had 5 different plates to be served. He's making his famous Beignets and serving people. While that was happening Shigiraki was doing his voodoo magic and satisfying people.... for a short amount of time. He laughed as he played with the dime he got and put it in his pocket. Toshinori (All Might) was driving about and got his daily newspaper. Shigiraki was displeased with his presence. His shadow played with him in a mocking way. He handed the Newspaper to Izuku to see if he would have a chance with the Princess that was coming. He chuckled nervously.

Just as that was happening the Princess herself was getting off of her boat as people took photos of her. You (yes you. You are the Princess) tore out of it revealing a casual outfit, got our your violin and made your way down as you played with guys coming up to you handing you flowers. You fallowed the band to the Diner that Bakugou was working at and you wanted to see if you could charm him but he just scoffed. You shrugged it off and continued to go on with the band. All night pulled up to the Diner to get himself something good. Shigiraki watching him as he did so (stalker). "Order up!" "Another cup of coffee please" "coming right up" "hey Bakugou!" "Ugh. Morning Mina. Hello everyone" "we are all going to the ball that Yaoyorozo has planned at her mansion. Wanna join us?" "I don't know guys. I have double shift tonight and- here you need a napkin kid? Here's you hot cakes sir. And I'm doing it for-" "for the restaurant we all know. Bro! All you do is work! Treat yourself!" Said Kirishima. "Order up!" "Maybe next time" "see I told ya'll he wouldn't do it," said Mina.

Bakugou frowned when he heard those words. "Talking about the restaurant again?" Asked Dabi, the chef. "You know your not gonna get enough for that down payment." "Well I'm getting close" "oh yeah? How close?" "Count every scar you have on your body. I have that in 10,000's! Now give me the damn flapjacks"
"Hahaha! Your chances of getting that restaurant are the same as me getting rid off all the scars on me, including mentally and emotionally" "stop talking about your daddy issues and do your job".

The bell rang. "Morning All Might!" "Good morning young Bakugou" "congrats on finally getting that wanted for months criminal all for one" "he was a tough one! Now how about I celebrate with some of your delicious-" "beignets?" "Mhm! Keep them coming! Ti'll my belly is as big as a beach ball" just then Yaoyorozu came in. "Bakugou! Did you read the news? The Princess of Maldonia, Princess (Y/N) has come into town today and me and my family are throwing a ball in honor of her arrival" "how rich is your family?" Asked Bakugou.

"Very. We are also letting her stay as a personal guest. And for the ball. I will need about 500 of your beignets for it." "I don't know I'm gonna be doing double-" "this should about cover it," said Momo as she handed him 13,000
In Benjamin's. "This.... You got yourself some Beignets!"

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝟛...𝟚...𝟙