twelve: kotaro bokuto

---

keihihiji its fridayyyyy

i'm coming ovre is ur shift done yet

kehihihijieeieieiii

almost, i'll be done by the time you come

ill pick u uppppp

and then we cam go to mu house like we plannde ;)

kehihihijieeieieiii

type slower, kotaro

D: u should be gratefuk i reply so quicly

kehihihijieeieieiii

"gratefuk"

GRATEFUK U

>:(

kehihihijieeieieiii

ok

---

I grinned softly to myself as I shoved my phone into my pocket and continued my walk to the pet store. My apartment was pretty close, so I didn't have to drive there.

Akaashi and I have been hanging out so much lately, and I love it! I think I've gotten to know him so much better! On the days he had to work, I would come over during break to give him a meal. Once, I made homemade cookies for him! They were a little burnt and honestly severely deformed, yet Akaashi told me they were lovely :).

Even during the weekdays, we were together most of the time. Somehow, I found myself staying over at his place or talking with him at a restaurant a lot more than I was at my own apartment. It's just the two of us, every day, all the time.

Keiji's never been to my apartment before. I refused to invite him, and for one reason only: I basically live in a trash dump. It's messy as fuck there. My bedroom is the cleanest room since I have to make sure I can actually use it all the time, but it's still kind of cluttered. And usually, I would let somebody into my home even though it was messy, but I wanted to make sure Keiji knew I was capable! If we were ever going to adopt a child together, I wanted Akaashi to know that I was fully able to take care of it- I mean them.

So for the past few days, I pulled my entire life together and cleaned up my entire apartment! I was so surprised at how big my apartment actually was. I really wanted to tell Akaashi that I spent all this time cleaning my place up so that he could be proud of me, but in doing that, I would reveal that I was living in a trash dump for the past several years, and that's the secret I'm actually supposed to hide.

I invited him over right away after I finished cleaning! We were supposed to walk to my place together after his shift, and I was practically bursting with excitement.

***

"BABY IM HERE" I shouted, dashing through the store doors and gremlin-running into the shop as usual. "KEIJISJIJISJI"

"Oh, its you again, Bokuto-san," one of the shop employees waved an awkward greeting to me. "Akaashi is talking with Iwaizumi-san over at the lounge."

Not to brag, but I was pretty familiar with all of the shop employees. They all knew who I was for some reason. Akaashi must have been talking about me a lot (≧◡≦).

"B A B E I M A R R I V A L E D," I screeched, sprinting towards Akaashi and kissing his cheek repeatedly. I gave a heavy breath before grinning and taking his wrist, beginning to drag him away. "Okay, let's go!"