ten: kotaro bokuto

Whenever Akaashi laughed or smiled, it would make me feel all fuzzy inside.

At the times he said my first name aloud, my heart would start beating like crazy.

And the way his eyes fluttered when he stared at the photo I took didn't let me do anything but stare at him because he just looked so... beautiful.

...

But all things had to end.

By the time it was evening, we had finished multiple drinks and finished a platter of pastries. And although I was dreading it, it was also about time we parted ways. I'm sure Kenma was fed up with Kuroo's continuous bullshit, and Akaashi had work tomorrow. I got to know so much about him. Also, Oikawa's boyfriend works at the same store as my dear Keiji?? w h o w o u l d ' v e k n o w n

Oikawa offered to serve us dinner, but after all the food and snacks we had eaten while talking with each other here, I guess we both didn't really feel like it. The worst part was I didn't even get to eat the best snack of all, Akaashi's ass-

I was scared. I was scared that Akaashi wouldn't want to hang out with me ever again after this date; he never told me if he was having fun. It did look like it, but I was dedicated man to stealing his heart and I needed to know for sure. It occurred to me that we never did anything really romantic on our date. Did we make it more like a... friend date? I could just be another stone in his driveway if I didn't do anything about it.

I just have to do something to stop this from being just a normal hangout.

"Thank you so much, Kotaro," Akaashi was saying. "I really appreciate that you took the time-" I didn't let him speak.

Without thinking, I forced myself towards him and pressed my mouth onto his soft, moist lips. It felt like my heart was beating out of my chest and it was about to explode into a million pieces. I had the strongest urge to take him right then right there and kiss until he melted from my burning passion, but I just had to c o n t r o l i t-

Akaashi kissed back.

well nevermind i guess

My hands trailed up his shoulders and onto the sides of his head, my fingers seeping through his hair and threading through his raven locks. I pushed myself closer towards him, leaning towards his ethereal beauty and ultimate delicacy. The sweet taste of sugar dabbed on his mouth filled my senses, but I just wanted so much more of it. I felt arms wrap behind my neck as his lips roughly played with mine, their moistness causing a sensation I couldn't understand.

My furiously beating heart was practically killing me, and I took the smallest moment to breathe. Just as my lips parted, a tongue slipped into my mouth and Akaashi pushed his body closer to mine. My fingers scratched at his head from the pleasure, but it ticked me off how he had managed to get his tongue in before me. I was older and needed to keep my subjective topping privileges. I needed to be d o m i n a n t.

I let my tongue slither into his mouth and writh in his saliva, my upper body pushing forcefully at his build with every tiny exploration. A soft moan rumbled in his throat as his fingers crept their way into my hair. One of my arms wrapped around his head, fingers pressed against his skull and the other one retreating until my fingers reached his chin. The rest of the cafe's noise was drowned out by my racing, booming heartbeat.

It was a cave. A wonderful cave, at that, and I was the explorer. My tongue dominated every part I could find in Akaashi's mouth, his body squirming under my sweaty, impatient touch. My head jerked and twisted to the side to find undiscovered areas hiding from my domination. As I nibbled on his lower lip, he let out a long, deep, pleasured sigh. My hot breath clouded his mouth.

I found my fingers gliding under his shirt, rubbing at his smooth, delicate, bare skin. It was soft and flush, and I took my time touching his body as he kissed me, breathing heavily against my lips. I found the hem of his shorts and slowly let my hands creep under his garments, the absolute perfection of his skin making me go crazy.

"Okay, so, Bo-chan," Oikawa's loud voice cut through my thoughts and I nearly fell backwards. "I get that you're on a date and all, that's cool but like, can you not make out in my cafe you bitch, I'm serving people-"

I followed Oikawa's gaze as he stared down at our seats. It was then I realized that Akaashi was literally sitting on my lap, and my hand was still in his pant. I quickly pulled it out and stared at Oikawa anxiously.

"Okay, Bo-chan, why the fuck were you trying to fuck poor Aka-chan in my fUCKING CAFE," the brunet screeched. "WERE YOU TRYING TO FUCK HIM WITH YOUR SMALLASS P E E P E E OR WERE YOU TRYING TO GIVE HIM SOME hAND JOB?? I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD BO-CHAN"

"Jesus- chill~"

"WHERE'D YOU LEARN YOUR G O D D A M N M A N N E R S HAVE YOU NOT BEEN TAUGHT TO NOT FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND IN A PUBLIC NO-FUCK FRIENDLY CAFE" He scoffed. "I'm so sorry, Aka-chan, I promise that I didn't influence him in any way possible to make him like this except for that time I watched porn on his laptop and also that time I accidentally sent a dick pic and also that time I bought condoms using his Amazon account. This was purely his parent's fault."

Akaashi was silent. Did I make a mistake in kissing him? But he kissed me back? Maybe I shouldn't have slipped my hand under his shirt and stuff... but I wouldn't have fucked him in public anyway?? He knows that, right????

Suddenly, after a blink or two, a small laugh escaped his lips, the soft lips I was kissing only a few seconds ago. He leaned against my shoulder, giggling like some little girl. When he raised his head and I got to see his face, I was greeted with a wide smile and gleaming eyes staring at me.

"Thank you, Oikawa-san," he crawled off of my legs. "We apologize for being so inconsiderate of you and the people in the cafe. But we'll be going now~ thank you for the meals." His small smile was so pure and genuine that I was basically blasted away by his amazing-ness and completely frozen, all I could was stare at his face.

"Bo-chan," Oikawa pouted. "If this happens again and I get fired, you owe me, b i a t c h, okay, bye~" He walked off, flipping me off in the process, and soon retreated to the safety of the kitchen.

After my frozen face thawed, I looked at Keiji. He was gently easing Kenma into his carrier. Before he could do so, the calico cat glanced up at Kuroo's dumbass face and leaned forward to nuzzle his scruff.

"You know, Kotaro," Akaashi said quietly. "I don't think Kenma will be too happy about this."

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"I'm not too sure if I love him the most anymore."

I blinked. Akaashi had told me how much he loved his cat, and how much his cat meant to him. "But... who'd you love more...?"

He hesitated in his sentence, but Keiji's words were nearly a whisper.

"You." 

I've neVER WRITTEN A KISSING SCENE BEFORE I AM S O S O R R Y 

- lexi