Original Sister

.original sister.

Natalie Morrell was a fan of The Vampire Diaries

Natalie Morrell was a fan of The Vampire Diaries. Her best friend, Allison, had gotten her into the show a year after it had come out and had ended up watching all three shows, more than once.

Rebekah hadn't been Natalie's favourite Mikaelson. In fact, she wasn't even in the top three. But that didn't mean she didn't like Rebekah. No, she was quite a fan of the original. She questioned many of Rebekah's decisions, and she shared this with her best friend.

Natalie told Allison that If she could, she would probably change many of Rebekah's choices.

Fate may have been listening when she said this because when she awoke the next day, she was a baby.

A baby named Rebekah, daughter of Mikael and Esther.

And she planned to change her new families fate.

AUTHORS NOTE

Welcome to another reincarnation/reborn as fics! I've never seen one with Rebekah before, so I decide to write it. I also have a reborn as Bonnie Bennett, and one with Hayley Marshall on my account. This was previously called 'I am Rebekah Mikaelson' but the title was far too long. Also, Freya is still the eldest sister but Rebekah is sometimes referred to as 'the original sister' as she is the only female original.