"This steroid shot they gave me-It gets me psyched," she laughed.
________________________________
I was stuck inside the van, away from the scene. Penelope was with me, securing locations and assuring that mics were hooked up. The team, in addition to some local law enforcement surrounded the spot.

Bianca waited on a bench for almost 45 minutes-43 minutes and 35 seconds, to be exact, until Bruce came into view. He was disguised, but I knew.

"Garcia, get a better view of him," I recommend.

"Yes sir, " she said.

"Emily, he's closest to you. Can you gain access to that area?"

"I can."

Bruce moved to sit next to her. Bianca looked straight ahead. "I should have brought flowers, but I uh. I've missed you."

"Yeah?" Bianca responded

"Baby, I'm sorry. But you know this game, you're playing. I can't keep doing it anymore."

"So what are you going to do then?"

Rossi had coached Bianca for days on how to get Bruce to confess to his recent murder. It was a slip up, which meant it was recent in his mind. She would get him to crack.

"Don't you see all that I've done for you, my swan? I've been working diligently to show you that I'm the man for you. I shouldn't have taken you that one night, Bianca. We hit it off, and I got carried away. I couldn't believe that someone who I watched at the Sax wanted to hook up with me."

"That was one night, Bruce."

He hit her in response, which made me tense up on the steering wheel. Bianca took only a second to compose herself, before continuing.

"I need to know," Bianca began to recite what Rossi had told her, "that you aren't doing dirty business with Damian."

"The dumb fuck is in prison. He murdered people."

"And you didn't?"

"Come on, baby. You know that's not my style."

"That's not what I heard around here, Bruce. I heard something happened, the other night. I heard you got mad."

Bruce pushed Bianca down onto the ground, and began kicking her, "Listen here, you dumb bitch-I did what I had to do."

People started staring.

"Hotch, we have to do something," I begged over the radio.

"Not yet," he commanded.

"What was it?" Bianca gasped. "What was it that you had to do?"

"I was angry," he screamed.

"So. I was pretty angry too. You kind of ruined my life."

"I saved you, you bitch. You're not even worth it."

"I'm not worth, what?"

"A bullet," he pulled out a gun, aiming it straight at Bianca's head." We weren't expecting that.

"Hotch," I screamed.

"Stand by. Reid. She's surrounded."

"Who did you kill?" Bianca asked Bruce.

"What?"

"The other night, who did you kill for me?"

"Why the hell would I tell you that, so you can run and tell that fed you're fucking."

Bile rose in my throat, as Penelope put her hand on my shoulder.

"He doesn't love you like I do," Bruce continued

"I know."

My heart shattered.

"I told her to say that, Reid," Rossi emphasized.

"Nobody will ever love you the way I do."

"Then prove it."

"What?"

"I dumped the fed. You're right, he just wanted to fuck me."

Rossi came back onto the radio, "Reid, I told her to-"

"I know, Rossi. Shut up."

"I knew it. Nobody like that could ever love you."

"I know. He deserves someone so much better than me."

Tears pricked in my eyes.

"So tell me," Bianca pressed.

"What?"

"Tell me what you did?"

"Why?"

"Because," Bianca began, taking a shaky breath, "because I want heroin. I need a good supplier."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want someone who I can depend on. Can I depend on you, Bruce?" She began to cry.

"Yes?"

"Then prove it. Tell me that what I heard last night was true"

Bruce lowered the gun, and moved towards, Bianca to kiss her roughly. "I knew that you're a woman of the streets, my swan. I knew that the only way I could get a hold of you is if I killed someone."

"So that's what you did?"

Bruce kissed Bianca once more, "yes."

That was when the team swarmed in, tackling Bruce to the ground. I raced out of the car to Bianca. "Are you okay?"

"He's really gone?" She asked, looking back at the cops putting Bruce in their back seat.

"Yes," I cried. "You don't have to worry about him anymore. You did it, Bianca."

"We did it."