Chapter 5

Don't go anywhere without any of us," I warned Bianca. "And you need to make an appointment with your pulmonologist."

She slipped off her robe and tightened her corset, wincing as she did so. "Spence, if it will make you feel better, I'll make the appointment."

"Can you breathe in that thing?" I asked her.

"Spencer," she stepped towards me. "I'm fine." Bianca gently put her hand up to my cheek. "Try to relax." She kissed me gingerly, right before waltzing out of her dressing room to behind the stage.

I took that as my cue to head out to the front of the club. Morgan was already flirting with some of the waitress, near the stage. I made my way over to him. "You have so much game," I joked.

"Alright, smart-ass," he responded. "You don't get to talk to me about game, when you are dating Bianca." Some of the men in the club turned to me with confused glares. I quickly took a shot in response, earning a knowing smirk from Morgan.

"I'm here! I'm here," Garcia called, rushing to our table.

"What are you doing here, baby girl?" Morgan asked.

"You all came here without me," she exclaimed. "I love all things flashy, and The Sax is the epitome of that. Glitter and diamonds, and music!"

I smiled, pulling out my phone to check the time. "It should be starting any minute," I said. "Did Hotch leave?"

"Of course he did. Bianca was right. It's not his scene," Morgan responded.

"Makes sense." I perked up as the lights dimmed. Garcia Squealed, as the dancers took the stage.
After a few minutes, Bianca entered on a number I wasn't quite sure of. My pop culture references were not great."What song is this?" I quickly asked Morgan, once again, earning glares from the patrons around me.

"You are telling me you don't know who this is, Reid?"

"It sounds familiar."

"It's Beyoncé, Reid," Garcia chimed in. "How do you not know it's Beyoncé?"

"Oh," I mumbled that makes sense.

"Reid you need to get better at this stuff, if you are dating a burlesque dancer," Morgan explained. "This song is 'Crazy in Love'... much like you are now."

As the night came to an end, Garcia headed out. "You coming, Morgan?" She asked.

"I'm going to make sure Bianca and Reid are alright."

"Okay. Well it looks like we're off tomorrow," Garcia checked her watch, "Well today... so I'll see you both in a few days. Much love," she expressed kissing us both on the cheek.

I went back to her dressing room with Morgan following close behind. I opened the door to congratulate her, but found her locked in the bathroom gasping.

"B, what's going on?" Morgan looked frantically for her inhaler, as I timidly opened the bathroom door. Small drops of blood dripped from her lips.

"We need to go to the hospital," I stated.

"No, I can't."

Morgan walked into the bathroom with her inhaler, and his eyes widened at the blood.
"I'll call 911," Morgan offered.

"No!" Bianca objected.

"It's going to be okay," I whispered, placing a hand on her shoulder. There was a knock on the door. Bianca's eyes widened in fear.

"Shit. It's George. Stay here, both of you," she commanded quickly wiping her bloodied lips and shutting the bathroom door.

"Mr. Thompson, thank you so much for making it," Bianca began. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"How could I have not? You are the star of The Sax, I must say."

"Thank you, sir."

"I was worried that your illness earlier would inhibit your performance, but I was wrong."

"I don't let anything get in the way of my art."

"I see that. I think that I can make big things happen through our partnership. I could get you to New York."

"You could?"

"Of course. As long as you don't let me down."
"I won't, Mr. Thompson. You have my word."

I heard the door shut, and waited for her to come back in the bathroom. I heard a soft thump before silence."B?" I slowly cracked open the door. She was on the ground unconscious."Bianca!" I screamed followed by Morgan rushing out behind me.  "Morgan! Call 911!"