62. Daddy Dobrik

Poppy's outfit is above

"What's popping! If you don't know I'm Poppy Vits and welcome to my YouTube channel!" Poppy greeted as she started her filming her YouTube video for the week

"Today is just going to be day in my life and right now I'm about to leave and go get a drink a dunking donuts and you can thank Charli for getting me addicted." Poppy explained as she hopped in her car.

The video transition to Poppy driving as she took a sip of her drink while her camera was set up on her dashboard.

"Don't film and drive or text! I'm just and idiot." Poppy glances at her camera before paying attention to the road once again.

"I don't know if I've ever said this, but I hate driving and that's why I always have my friends pick me up because they love it. I think it's because of the traffic or it really just depends on how far it is." Poppy explained why she hated driving so much just as she pulled into her friends driveway.

"Okay I'm here and I really really want to prank my friend who never gets pranked because he is the prankster, so I have my friend on her way here and she's going to act like a crazy fan and freak him out while playing in his back yard and I already set up camera's earlier today when I was over."

"He will have no clue because he's never seen her and people normally drive to his house, but they don't really go in his backyard."

The video then transitions to the camera's in the backyard and you're able to see her friend dressed in baggy close and a camera in her hand as she started taking fake pictures and collecting his belongings into plastic bags.

That's when he walked out with his phone already filming and you could hear his contagious laugh that every girl loves.

"Hey? What are you doing?"

Poppy's friend gasped and started jumping up and down while screaming which made his two roommates come outside next to him wondering what the loud noise is.

"YOU'RE DAVID DOBRIK!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!! CAN I PLEASE GET A PIECE OF YOUR HAIR SO I CAN SELL IT?! I WILL DO ANYTHING!" The girl screamed but kept her distance at the same time.

David didn't even get time to respond as he was laughing, but creeped out and his friend started talking.

"No, I need you to leave. You can't be back here and if you don't leave I will call the cops." David's friend threaten as she didn't want a stranger in her backyard without being invited.

"You're such a bitch Natalie." The fake fan responded and David and Ilya couldn't help but burst out laughing at the girls response.

Natalie laughed slightly but you could tell it was fake and before they could do anything else Poppy appeared beside the fan.

"Okay that's it." Poppy laughed as she hugged her friend and she started to leave so she could go back home.

"That was fake?!" David gasped as he finished watching Poppy telling the scary fan to leave only to find out it was planned.

"She called me a bitch." Natalie frowned with her armed crossed across her chest causing Poppy to run towards her and hug her.

"She didn't mean it." Poppy responded with a smile.

The video then transitions to the camera set up on a tripod to show David's king sized bed with white sheets and him sitting on it covered with the blanket.

All of a sudden Poppy appears on camera as she jumped on top of David's bed as she landed right next to him.

"Can you do my makeup?" Poppy questioned and David shook his head.

"I'll buy dinner." Poppy suggested and David jumped up from his spot and the camera translation to David applying foundation to Poppy's face with his hands.

"Did you wash your hands?" Poppy asked as she watched him rub the foundation all over her face as Poppy gave him grim look.

"Yes I did now stop talking so I can finish putting this on you face." David replied with a grin as he put the foundation over her lips and in her eyebrows.

"David." Poppy laughed as she wanted to gag at the taste of the foundation and David giggled at her reaction.

"So are you going to tell everyone that you tried to kiss me?" David asked as he applied mascara to her eyebrows.

Poppy's eyes widen at his sudden question and before he could say anything else she covered his mouth as her faced turn red.

"What? Me? No I did- no such thing." Poppy glared as David started laughing, but it was muffled as her hand was still over his mouth.

"I'm finished." David announced as he gripped his chin softly and turn her face towards the camera so everyone could see the good job that he did.

"I look-" Poppy couldn't find a word to describe how David did so he spoke up for her.

"Sexy?" David suggested you which Poppy shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure."

The camera then transitions to Poppy holding the camera up to her face as she was laying in her bed with Addison laying next to her while she was typing away on her phone. "Thank you guys so much for watching and come back next week for another video!"

"Bye!" Addison shouted as she blew a kiss and the video ended showing all of Poppy's social media handles.

[ Not Edited ]