52. KISS OR PASS w/ Addison, Dixie, & Chalri

Poppy's outfit above

"What's popping! If you haven't been here before my name is Poppy Vits and welcome to my unstable channel!" Poppys cheered as she sat at the large table that has been seen in the clout house/hype house

"Today I decided that I would copy someone else's video where you hold up pass or kiss to social media influencers." Poppy explained as she showed the printed out pieces of paper with pass & kiss on them.

"But of course I couldn't do that without my special guest so let's bring out my three queens Addison Rae, Dixie D'Amelio, and Charli D'Amelio. Addison and Dixie will be doing the same thing as me while Charli will be picking out the boys." Poppy explained as Addison sat on her left side and Dixie on her right side while Charli sat on top of the table near Dixie.

"Okay the first one is Jaden Hossler." Charli said the first name that came to mind while a picture of him popped up.

Poppy glared playfully at Charli as she acted like she was innocent.

"You bitch." Dixie said in an accent as she pushed Charli over and she over dramatically fell back.

The video then cut to Charli once again. "Okay the first one is Larry."

"He's sexy." Poppy spoke as she winked at the camera knowing he would watch her video and held up the kiss paper.

Addison held up the kiss paper. "My boo of course I would kiss him."

Dixie grinned as she held up the pass paper causing the three girls to boo the older D'Amelio.

"Hush!" Dixie smacked each of their arms as Charli was searching for a new name.

"Oh! Noah Beck." Charli said the next name.

"Now he's a good looking guy." Poppy said as she held up the kiss paper.

"Sorry." Addison put a fake smile on her face as she held out the pass paper.

"No." Dixie says as she also hold the pass paper up.

"Zach." Charli says the next name.

"The cute one with the cult?" Poppy questions causing Charli to laugh, but shake her head yes to answer her question.

"One of my favorite tiktok stars." Poppy answers as she held up a kiss paper.

Addison and Dixie both hold up a pass paper causing Poppy to slam her head on the table making the three girls laugh at her reaction.

"I'm for everybody huh?" Poppy jokes but Charli is the only one to agree making Poppy jump onto of the counter and lay on top of Charli.

"I'm sorry! I was kidding!" Charli laughed as she was being crushed by Poppy.

The video then cut to the next clip.

"David Dobrik."

"The only guy I will call daddy." Poppy did the Debby Ryan smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear with a smirk as she shyly look up and held up a kiss paper.

"I'm definitely texting Him that." Addison says as she pulled out her phone.

"No!" Poppy yelped because she was a huge fan of David yet she has never met him and she couldn't deny she was jealous that Addison was friends with him, but at the same time she is very proud of Addison.

"And send."

"Well I'm going to die in a hole. I guess I'll see you in hell." Poppy shrugged and grabbed a blanket causing Charli to grab the camera to follow her.

Poppy laid out the blanket on the stairs and then laid on top of the blanket. "Tell my family I love my cat." Poppy blew a kiss and slid down the stairs.

"Poppy!" Dixie screamed on the top of her lungs as she ran down the stairs to stop her from dying, only to pick her up and slip on the blanket.

But instead of falling right there she started to run up four flights of stairs and outside to where the pool was and then she went to the top of the wall where it says "Hollywood" before jumping in with Poppy.

Both girls emerged from the water as everyone around them watched what happened and was confused when they came running outside.

"What the 🦆 was that?" Bryce shouted.

The video then cut the Poppy sitting in her bed. "I guess you guys figured out that I was too lazy to finish the video, but I hoped you enjoyed what was there and I'll see you soon!" Poppy smiled before ending her video.

[ not edited ]