Don't get me wrong. She's not always a pregnant monster from hell.

She's also very, very, very emotional.

The same day I made lunch and she threw the egg at me, she cried because I was 'so sweet for making her food' and 'it tasted really good'.

She cries a lot, actually. Movies, commercials, songs.

She's going through a lot, so I can't blame her.

But I will say that I'm ready for this baby to come out before Lydia either kills me or drowns the both of us with her tears.

I've been running around and preparing shit for the delivery.

The guys and I just finished getting the nursery done in the spare bedroom. It was...eventful.

It took three gang members to paint the walls pink and build a crib. There was a decent amount of banter, and name calling. All in a day's work, I suppose.

Right now, I was in the kitchen with Louis and Niall, while Lydia was already in bed.

We sat around, Louis smoking instead of drinking, while Niall and I held off on the drinking as well to support him.

This was one of the last nights I'll be able to spend with the guys. My new nights will keep my occupied by a baby.

"So have you given it thought?" Niall asks, making me furrow my brows.

"On what?" I question.

"On what you're gonna do. We weren't successful in taking out the Phantoms, so they're going to come for you the moment that kid is born." he explains.

I blow out a frustrated breath and rake my ring covered fingers through my hair. "Either way, Xavier is coming for me...the Phantoms are just another obstacle."

I don't know where Xavier is. He could be outside my fucking house right now for all I know. It scared me, but I'm not gonna show that.

I'm not dying by his hand. I refuse to. I'll kill him before he can kill me.

I've thought about his demise deeply.

I've thought about how I'll kill him.

Seeing the life leave his eyes because of me would be such a fulfillment for me personally. I want that bastard dead. I want him to suffer.

Was I twisted for that? Maybe.

But he ruined my life and he didn't give two shits about it.

I'll kill him with my bare hands.

"Xavier and the Phantoms are working together, yeah? Who knows what they have planned." Louis butts in.

"I'm sure they're gonna do whatever it takes, but that's why I need you guys to help me." I say to the boys. "You guys need to be roaming the hospital at the delivery. You need to make sure I'm there for the birth of my child."

I'm not missing that for the world.

"Of course, Harry buddy." Niall nods, Louis as well.

I knew the guys would absolutely go out of their way to help with no questions asked. They always do.

I don't say it enough, but I love those guys. They're my brothers. Liam too.

I've been thinking about Liam a lot recently.

Louis and Niall are about to be 'uncles' to my daughter, and I'm sure Liam would've loved it as well.

He'd watch Eli and Daisy grow up as childhood friends.