Too Early

Excuse mistakes and vote^

Dave

I was rushing back home when chi said she was having contractions . I mean she was only 7months. It was too early.

Walking in the house I went straight to see her lying in bed.

"Babe you good." I asked as she was surrounded with snacks.

"Hey baby, I feel better now. I missed you gimmie kiss." She said. She'd cut her hair more. Had small curls all over her head.

"I thought the baby was coming." I said kissing her.

"Well uh, noo just few contractions I'm fine. Babe false alarm." She said.

"Aight babe ima go shower."
-

Chi

I know I told a lil white lie. But I missed him. He was gone since this morning. Cleaning up the snacks I went to check on the kids.

"Hey y'all. What you guys doing." I asked.

"We draw mommy." Milani said.

"We having a contest." Brooklyn said.

"Kai the Judge." Reem said.

"Make sure sage dont write on the walls okay." I said.

"Yes mommy. mom can Anthony come over tomorrow?" She asked.

"I'll given you an answer in the morning." I said. Anthony was her best friend. Good kid.

Walking back into the room dave was laying down on the phone.

"Mama Jay coming over to make breakfast. So family brunch with Josh n em." He said.

"Anthony coming over." I said laying on his chest.

"I guess he can." He rolled his eyes. He felt like Anthony was taking kai away from him. But deep down he loved the kid. 
-
Breakfast

"Omg look at the belly. You sure it's one baby." Josh said.

"Josh you saying I'm fat." I said as my eyes became watery.

"Nononoo. I'm saying your glowing sis. Pregnancy always look good on you." He said.

"Good save nigga." Dave joked.

"Shut up." I said. I sat down grabbing my plate, as Kairi walked in with Anthony and his older brother.

"Heyyyyy family." He yelled. This boy was jokes.

"So what we all doing today." Jack said.

"Fuck it lets hit the beach." Dave said.
-
Dave

Keeping a eye on the kids me and Josh smoked a blunt. Whole the girls chattered.

"This sand hot asf. Burning my toes and shit." Josh said. Putting his feet back into the shade.

"Nigga yo yellow ass need some sun. And Saint ass too." I said.

"Nigga shut up. Kairi light skin ass. And Kareem." He joked.

"First off they brown my guy. They love the sun." I said.

"So...how's things. You been." He said.

"I'm cool. I just want things to be okay. She alrdy made her funeral arrangements. She wrote letters to the kids. And all. She said she talked to god Josh.....said she not gonna make it during labor. And I need to be at peace with her going. How the fuck ima be at peace when my wife is gone." I said.

"She wants you to be okay. Chi strong as hell. She good at hiding her feelings too. but she don't want you to lose yourself. If she made peace then you need to embrace her before her time is here. But also have Faith bro. Have faith in God and he dose have his reasons." He said.

"Its just too early. We just started being great. I can't loose her man." I said staring at chi as she laughed the girls.

"You won't. She'll always be around." He said patting my shoulder.

"Daddy can I have some." Brooklyn said. Point at my blunt. This nigga here.

"Hell no." I said making him dying of laughter.

"I just kidding., can I get my cup." He smiled. This lil nigga his bad. Exactly why I can't lose chi. Ill go crazy with these kids by myself.

Vote and comment