the group spent dinner clearly eating and talking about some other stuff like the play which was the next night.

-

olivia walked next to charlie after grabbing her books, his arm around her waist as they talked. clearly he wasn't going to not make it known he was with her. he knew the boys at this school all too well.

"get out of here." charlie complained as he nearly tripped on the red head. "cameron, you idiot." he huffed as cameron tried to get in front of he and olivia. noticing knox walking quickly away from the group, he tutted, grabbing the taller boys jacket pulling him back. "how'd it go? did you read it to her?" he asked curiously

"yeah." knox grinned.

"alright!" they exclaimed, and cheered but charlie hushed them up.

"what'd she say?" pitts asked curiously.

"nothing." knox shrugged and they all were confused.

"huh?" olivia asked. "nothing?! nothing?! you're lying. i'm- nothing?!"

"what do you mean, nothing?" charlie questioned knox, removing his arm from around olivia as he moved closer to knox leaning against the wall.

"nothing but i did it." he chuckled, walking down the hallway and the group chased him.

"what did she say? i know she had to say something!!" charlie exclaimed.

"spill it! what'd she say?" olivia shouted, desperate to know what the girl responded with.

"come here, knox." pitts yelled, running after him along with the others.

"woo!! seize the day!" knox shouted.

"knoxious, if you don't tell us i'm gonna kill you!" charlie threatened as he ran trying to grab the boy.

the group only ended up in their history class, sitting towards the back at the picnic bench styled desks.

"you're sure she didn't say a single thing?" charlie pressed.

"nope." knox said, over and over again.

-

later that evening as olivia was studying, there was a knock on the door. the female sighed getting up from her bed after placing her ball point pen down.

she opened up the door to reveal charlie. "um hello... may i help you?" she teased as he leant against the board of the doorway.

"huh, those were the first words you ever said to me." charlie said as he leant off of the board. "come on, get dressed in something warm. we're sneaking out.. well it's still not til curfew, so we have about 3 hours unless we want our asses kicked. still sneaking out though-ish."

"are you asking me out on a date, charles dalton?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"yes i am, olivia terriancie. if it's okay with you of course." he said putting his hands up jokingly.

"yes, yes it is okay, it's more than okay!" she excitedly said. "i'll be out in a few." she said closing the door before quickly looking around her room.

she quickly put on a nice pair of pants she had, she wasn't going out in the cold with a skirt. she also put on a nice navy blue long sleeved blouse and grabbed a white sweater to go with it. she put on a pair of low boots and then brushed her teeth and hair before walking out.

"okay, so, this date." she said with a grin.

"right! yeah, come on, no time to spare." charlie said, shutting the door for her.

the girl laughed, grabbing his hand as he held it out to her. "where are we going?" she questioned, closing the door behind her as he held her hand walking down the hallway.

"you'll see." he said with a playful smile upon his lips.

the two quickly made their way out of the school and charlie told her to grab a bike, which he did.

"charlie, seriously, where are we going?" she asked him with a huff as he got on the bike.

"hey, don't worry, just follow me." he said to her, riding off.

olivia too got on, riding off behind him, following him to wherever he was taking her.

~~
1054 words

sorry for a shorter chapter! trying to length out the book.

alsoooo since i'm practically done writing drafts for this book and moving onto another writing book(which is just an original book lol) i'm gonna update either 2 or 3 times a day :)