prologue 1 - where am I ?

Diary entry ?:

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Hello!! My name is Y/n Osamu my ability is known as no longer human and it allows me to cancel out any other ability, good and bad ones. I started to write in this book because Kunikida recommended me do it during my free time so I could keep notes on important things, which I do but I also felt like just writing entries like this too because who knows? I might need to use this as a "memory" book if someone loses their memory due to an ability. Or just if I decided to share my story with someone, maybe a new family? Who knows. Well that's why i'm calling it a diary entry instead of a log entry :p.

what do I start with? Ah I know!! 

As you know my name is Y/n Osamu meaning that i'm related to the one and only Dazai Osamu!! He's actually my older brother and even if he doesn't really show it I can promise you that he's a good person who actually values his friends and family. A good example is that we have a bond like no other and we've always been there for eachother and will continue to be. While I admit to dislike his suicidal tendencies and really do worry for him it's something that i've gotten used to, though I have to admit everytime he does try to do it I always fear that he'll be successful just like any other family member would. I've noticed that the other members of the agency also fears that but also fear that if he succeeds i'll be deeply affected, which I probably would. 

A-ah, I got to carried away, sorry I shouldn't dampen the mood like that, let's change the subject okay?

Today something rather funny actually happend, So big brother actually took Kunikida's logbook and showed it to the majority of female staff members and while it wasn't really nice, the look on Kunikida's face when he found out about their reaction was really funny haha (*'艸'*). Kunikida became really angry with him and tried to strangle big brother, it was still kinda funny but Atsushi had to remind him that Dazai's just ruining his schedual and he's following with it. It was fun while it lasted but I also had to get back to work so I too left the scene.

Oh that's all I can write for now, i'm apparently supposed to go on a mission with Atsushi, Kunikida and big brother now so wish me luck and bye!!

"y/nnnnn" Dazai called from behind me.

"Yes?" I reply looking back at him knowing that he's probably going to ask if i'm ready to go.

"Are you ready to go? I was planning on buying us ice cream with Kunikida's credit card~" he said looking rather cheerful.

A sweatdrop forms on my head as I look at him with a nervous smile "A-ah I see, won't he get really mad at you though?" 

"Nahhh you don't need to worry about it~" he replies with a sheepish but yet mischievous grin.

"... Sure.." 

"HEY DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!!"

"Too late I already am big bro."

"D:"

...

..

"Did you just say the sad face emoji"

"...No.."

"I honestly don't even know why i'm suprised"

"you're mean >:("

"ha"

Soon enough after some fun bickering between the two siblings they ended up next to a man with blonde long hair and glasses and a teenage boy with white hair, the blonde man being Kunikida and the white haired teenage boy being Atsushi. They had been assigned to investigate a facility where people had gone missing and not been seen again. Police had found no clues to what could have happend so the agency had to step in since it was believed that an ability could be the cause of it.