☹︎

Hello fellow readers, It's me, ya bitch. The past few days have been absolutely horrible, I've been crying everyday and I can't stop downing myself. So, I just wanted to say I am sorry for not updating in awhile. To be honest, me and my family just haven't been getting along and I don't know what to do anymore. My mom keeps telling me her and my dad are gonna get divorced, but nothing has happened....yet. If someone, literally anyone, could just tell me something positive that would be great! I hope your having a better day than me, and I love you all. Thank you for reading, listening, and caring!

Now let's talk serious.

If you or anyone you know is dealing with suicidal thoughts or acting upon those thoughts, give them/yourself immediate advice and give them/yourself the suicide hot line number. If you do not know the number, please tell a trusted adult about the situation and they can help you. DO NOT ever try to commit suicide or try to harm yourself, as a person with experience of doing so, it just makes everything worse. So please, if your having a bad day or anyone you know, just take a deep breath put on your favorite show or song, and watch some funny BTS moments. Thank you.

                                       -Devyn