No i don't.
"Are you sure you wanna threaten me? Or kill me? when there are cameras everywhere? And have our boss know that you killed me? You seem to really like the boss don't you?" I say knowing that there was something about her that she was hiding.

She looks at me annoyed.
"Fine. You're just lucky this time. But don't be to happy... Even i know things that you don't." She says with a smirk creeping up her face again.

I immediately look at her.
Things that i dont know? Is she talking about my mother? Did she see the others?

Curiosity spread through me.
The elevator slowly opened and fear creeped up.

I'll be fine...
There is to much evidence if she does kills me so she won't. She is not stupid. We both entered the elevator and it slowly closed making my heart beat even faster.
"So how was you're day?" She suddenly asks in a friendly way.

What the hell is this for kind of act. It's the same one as when i met her.
"Good and yours?" I ask back showing a fake smile.

"Not so good... I can't kill the person i want to the most at the moment. And its such a strong desire..." She laughs out. Not a creepy laugh but a normal one. Like she just said something normal.

I wish i could call the police.
"Haha. Very funny." I fake laugh and wait impatient.

The doors opened and i immediately step out rushing to the cafeteria.
"Hey, wait for me! If you rush you will trip!" She suddenly yells catching up with me.

"What do you mean tri-" I was about to ask. But the answer cleared up when her foot blocked mine.
"Eh!?" I let out a panicked yell as my eyes widen.

I immediately fall my face hitting the hard stone floor.
"Pff!- Oh my! I am so sorry!" Hana says looking at me covering her mouth trying to hold back her creepy laugh.

"I'll help you!" She "offers" help and looks around before she stamps on the top of my hand pushing her heal in harder.

My eyes widen and i immediately pull my hand back trying to hold in my cries my eyes tearing up a little.
"Oh sweetie im so sorry! You know Mr. Min is coming soon so i will head to the cafeteria while you can take you're time cleaning the floors with your... Not yet corpse." She whispers the last part seeing her eyes light up.

That women is the devil itself.
I watch her walk away and immediately sit up holding my hand trying to stay calm and ignore the pain."That damn devil- I hate her!" I yell angrily feeling a tear rolling down my cheek.

I stand up ignoring the stares and wait for Yoongi.

I am not going in there by myself. She will definitely do something to hurt me again. My hand was throbbing very badly. "Hey were you waiting for me- Why is your hand so swollen?" Yoongi asks rushing up to me.

I immediately hide my hand smiling.
"N-Nothing! I fell!" I quickly say turning around.

"No wait. Let me see... I usually don't really care but this must hurt. So let me see and be an andult or either keep being a baby." Yoongi looks at me in a serious way.

Scary... I look at him hesitating whether i should show him or not.
"Listen. If you don't show me then you embarrass me. I don't like to be embarrassed keep that in mind." He warns me again.

He kept looking into my eyes and i gave in sighing.
I showed my hand and he looked at it closely.
"May i?" He slowly asks.

"T-Touch it? Yeah ofcourse go ahead." I say smiling.
"Now tell me if it hurts." He says and kept his poker face gently touching it.