"Holy fuck, you're flawless." He eyed me up and down. He gulped, reached out to touch my bra. It matched the panties. They were both a hot pink lace.

"Can you take some clothes off?" I asked him. He chuckled, flinging his sweater and jeans across the room.

"That better?" He asked me.

"Oh my God Niall." I gasped when I saw he was wearing red boxers. "Red boxers."

"Yeah, sorry, all my white and black ones were dirty." He chuckled.

"Red suits you." I couldn't take my eyes off him. "Really does."

"Should I wear red boxers more often?" He asked.

"Please." I said and he giggled, pushing me to lie down. He began kissing me again then moved lower and lower until he was at my breasts. By this stage, he looked up at me as though asking for permission. I nodded and he tried to unhook my bra, but he fumbled and failed. "Here, I can help."

"No, I wanna do it." He pushed my hands away, it's obvious he hasn't had much experience. He finally got it and took it off, basically drooling over my breasts. "Can I suck on them?" He asked me and I was a little shocked by those words coming out of his innocent mouth. He didn't wait for my response and before I knew what was happening his tongue was circling my nipple. My back arched and I let out a moan. It was a new sensation and I loved it.

"Niall." I whined and he grunted in response.

"That's it Jenny." He commented while I squirmed underneath him.

"You have an adorable little freckle under your left boob." Niall said making me blush as he traced it.

"Do I?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked and I nodded quickly.

"Positive Niall." I assured him as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my undies. He swiftly pulled them down my legs while I gasped as my throbbing heat was exposed to the cold air. I quickly clamped my legs together in embarrassment as I seen him looking down there.

"No, you're perfect." He calmly said, separating my legs again. I was scared, yet exhilarated. "I want to experiment something new." He announced.

"What?" I asked. He didn't reply instead I saw his head disappear between my legs and my stomach done a somersault.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I managed to croak out. Before I was able to say another word I felt the tips of his hair tickling my inner thigh and then I felt a warm wet sensation on my heat and I gasped when I realised it was his tongue.

"Niall." I whined. "Niall, don't." I hid my face in my hands.

"Why not?" He asked, peering up at me.

"That's embarrassing." I blushed.

"Does it feel good?" He asked. I nodded. "Then it's not embarrassing." He tried to assure me. He began flicking his tongue around me and it felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. I began moaning uncontrollably as he sucked. It just felt so good.

Niall then pushed a finger in and I gasped at the feeling. It was when he added a second finger I felt a slight sting but it quickly vanished and pleasure replaced it.

I tangled my hands in his hair, tugging at it as he licked and sucked me. It wasn't anything I had felt before and it was fucking amazing. Soon enough, I felt the heat rising in my stomach indicating I was about to come. I was still too shy to tell Niall.

"Niall." I whined.

"S'wrong baby?" He asked, peering up at me. I began squirming around and letting out small moans. "Oh," He smiled. "you're gonna come." He chuckled. "Come for me." His eyes grew dark and his tongue went back to work.