-Chapter 1

A/n hiiii :) there's a trailer up there ^^ I think you should watch it before you read :) it was a very dedicated reader that made it and I love her to bits for making it for me ! So watch the trailer before you start :))

I looked around the vacant shop, sighing and taking my old phone. I want a new one, but I can't afford it.

Yeah, I work in a vans shop, you'd think you would get payed well in it, but that is sadly, not the case. With the pay I could barely afford a pair of vans myself after everything is paid for. My mother wanted me to go to college but of course me being me and being lazy was like 'no mom, I'll get a job and save up, then I'll go, it'll be a lot less stress.' Two years later here I stand in the exact same spot with nothing substantial in my bank account. So putting it into simpler terms, college would have been far less stressful than your mother shouting at you for all she's worth when you get home.

It's the same old shit everyday, I get up, I go to work, I come home and mom always has something to shout at me about. I don't even listen anymore, which only angers her more but hey, if you were being shouted at on a daily basis I bet you would get bored of it pretty quick too.

This vans shop is a tiny one at the bottom of the street in London. Since the bigger one opened in the middle of the street this one is just going downhill. They're probably going to close it soon. God help me when they do, I'll have no money and no job. That's two more things my mother could shout at me about.

"Hey Jenny, you can go on your break in ten minutes." My co-worker, Tiffany said. She is literally the most annoying thing ever. She is the biggest slut ever and I hate her so much.

We sat in silence for about five minutes, the usual for us, we never have more than five words to say to each other. We have nothing in common, it sucks working with someone you perpetually hate and despise for various reasons that I am not even going to get into because in all seriousness, I would end up ranting my break away.

She left me alone again and went upstairs to probably slack off like she usually does but I didn't really care anyways. I looked around the bleak room in despair. Apart from a few pairs of overrated shoes there's not much else here. No wonder this place is always so deserted.

The only light in this place was the natural light from the sun, and you don't get much natural light here in London any more.

I was about to get up and yell at Tiffany to come downstairs when something through the window caught my eye. There was actually a crowd outside the shop. A massive crowd of people at that. What's all that about? I gulped because I am going to have to go out in that in a couple of minutes for my break and frankly, I am not very good in big crowds. I get claustrophobic and could possible have a panic attack. I rubbed my face with the heel of my palms knowing there was no way in hell I was going to be able to go out in that.

Then, I noticed something peculiar, the crowd was actually a group of screaming girls and they were also moving closer and closer to this shop and seemed to be following these two lads at the front who were trying to shield themselves. There was what seemed to look like two bodyguards on either side of them but what queried me was why the hell was this crowd following them like this?

My thoughts were interrupted by the door of the shop opening then slamming shut afterwards. I barely had time to register what was happening when there were five people standing a the door. The two big bulky men holding the door shut.

"I knew we shouldn't have come." The brown haired one said running a hand through his messy hair. The blonde one just rolled his eyes. I stood up from my seat, a little shocked by what was happening. Who were these boys? The stupid old seat squeaked as I got up and all their eyes turned to me. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as the two boys stared at me.